• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

What was wrong with me in childhood

B

Blackrose09

At school and before starting shool I was never playing with the children. I felt nothing when I tryed to play and interract with them. It felt fake and sometimes I was faking it to socialize with them but very rare. I was not like them. They were all playing. I think I was depressed and I did not know it. As I grow up a little I always wanted to do only practical things otherwise I will feel very sad and wordless. Again, everyone happy playing pc games watching TV etc. I could not do those things, only seeing the others doing those things will make me sad and I run away from them to not go deeper into sadness.

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I was unable to relate to other children too. I always felt I was much more mature then they were. It could be you were depressed then. Was there anything going on at home to make you unhappy?

B

Blackrose09

My mother used to tell me I was very mature at a young age. Could be this and could be depression too. There were lots of things going on in my family that could make a child unhappy but I felt detached and not unhappy because of them and I accepted the situation the way it was.

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
That makes sense. If there were things going on at home you would be forced to grow up quicker then other children.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Sloshiceangel I was mentally abused by a classmate *TRIGGER WARNING* *SUICIDICAL THOUGHTS IS MENTIONED* Mental Health Experiences 3
AnxiousE Any Women Here Try Meds for ADHD? What was the Result? Mental Health Experiences 2
Fairy Fountain I wish I was intelligent. Mental Health Experiences 20
Ras Court case of mine was finally settled today Mental Health Experiences 8
wraziel Emptiness was tricking me... Mental Health Experiences 1
Fairy Fountain I wish I was beautiful. Mental Health Experiences 21
G I wished I was dead. Mental Health Experiences 2
Z I was medicated on Christmas Eve ... Mental Health Experiences 4
Moody Blues I Was Diagnosed Some 15 Years Ago And... Mental Health Experiences 4
D My mother is worse than she ever before was Mental Health Experiences 11
S Was my childhood normal? Mental Health Experiences 6
N That was disturbing - Stalker Mental Health Experiences 2
R Why is it that whenever I was suicidal in the past people preyed on me and punished me Mental Health Experiences 1
sab My mother ruined something which was my hobby for many years... Mental Health Experiences 7
maggie0123 not sure whether it was a panic attack/anxiety attack/psychosis Mental Health Experiences 1
M I was the victim of a physical crime 2 hours ago Mental Health Experiences 2
M I was almost attacked trigger warning Mental Health Experiences 9
P Everything was fine until yesterday Mental Health Experiences 2
J ssris helped alot but the social anxiety was there? Mental Health Experiences 1
I was it actually bad? or am i just overreacting for attention? Mental Health Experiences 3
7920NewbridgeCovina What’s wrong with me? Mental Health Experiences 5
moonperson I don't understand what is wrong with me exactly Mental Health Experiences 22
U Am I wrong for not liking my psychiatrist's cheery disposition? Mental Health Experiences 4
Y Not sure what is wrong with me Mental Health Experiences 4
J What is wrong with me Mental Health Experiences 1
S Doing something wrong? Mental Health Experiences 2
O Whats wrong with my mind? Mental Health Experiences 1
O Am I incapable of being an adult? Whats wrong with me? Mental Health Experiences 11
A How to best deal when a person thinks everything she does is wrong? Mental Health Experiences 1
MissPink What is wrong with him? Mental Health Experiences 9
S Not sure what is wrong Mental Health Experiences 2
Memememememememe Help what's wrong with me?! Mental Health Experiences 9
sab Maybe I'm in the wrong? Mental Health Experiences 15
S What is wrong with me? Mental Health Experiences 1
Memememememememe What's wrong with me? Mental Health Experiences 7
Kuppii What's wrong with me? Mental Health Experiences 12
W When therapy goes wrong Mental Health Experiences 3
G Don’t know what is wrong Mental Health Experiences 8
J I don't know what's wrong with me and I'm scared Mental Health Experiences 4
N Not sure what is wrong Mental Health Experiences 2
O Don't know what is wrong with me. Mental Health Experiences 2
jajingna Behavior from childhood still with me as an adult Mental Health Experiences 17
jajingna Positive Childhood Experiences Mental Health Experiences 9
jajingna Adverse Childhood Experiences Mental Health Experiences 14
O Childhood emotional neglect Mental Health Experiences 5
D Living in a bitter cycle of childhood trauma Mental Health Experiences 4
F New here, can anyone help with a childhood experience? Thank you Mental Health Experiences 34
C My first time here, talking about childhood experiences. Please help Mental Health Experiences 6
cje924 Parentified Childhood Experience-Parent and Child Role Reversal Mental Health Experiences 2
I Struggling with issues from childhood Mental Health Experiences 2