• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

what was my threat?

R

Rosedoll

hi, I had a bad time last month and in messages to family I said that I am ugly, useless and that my husband has lowered his standards with me ect and that he should see the light. I also said to them "don't worry I am not going to kill him (my husband) more likely myself." Cut a long story my sister in law replied and she sent me a helpful long message and in one of the messages she said that the "threats about myself and my husband don't scare her."
what did she mean by threats? I am now worried she thinks I wanted to harm my husband. What do you think?

I am ok and know my actions were irrational and scary for others and am now seeking help.

Thanks for reading. I don't know why but this has made me so anxious!

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Taking a break
from the sounds of it she thought you was threatening to kill yourself :hug:

some people just dont understand suicidial depression and try to help but say the wrong thing cause they dont know what how to best help :hug:

R

Rosedoll

hello, Thank you for replying yeah I can see thats the only threat I did but not sure what she meant about the threat about husband though, i want to ask her but its been over a month now and I feel like its all been forgotten by everyone but me.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Taking a break
hello, Thank you for replying yeah I can see thats the only threat I did but not sure what she meant about the threat about husband though, i want to ask her but its been over a month now and I feel like its all been forgotten by everyone but me.
maybe she was just getting that out there in case you decided to make that threat? :hug: