What visuals make you feel better? Need your help :)

L

luna123

Hi guys!

I would really love your input for a design project I am doing.

I'm designing pull up banners to use at mental health support group meetups and I really want to know what people would want to see on these- shapes, colours, illustration styles? Whatever it is, if it makes you feel happier or more positive, or if you love anything like lava lamps or colourful painting, post below.

I really appreciate your feedback, anything is useful :) I want to help those who have had mental health issues like myself, through design. Trying to add a little positivity and brightness to the world haha!

Thank you <3:loveshower:

Kerome

Kerome

I like cartoons, especially the studio ghibli ones... they were about the only thing I could watch while psychotic because they’re relatively gentle and still have a magical quality while not being realistic.

L

luna123

Awesome!

:welcome: to the forum. I love nature scenes.
Hey thank you so much! I am the same it's so relaxing and to have it in one of those scenarios would feel so calming and give a bit of escapism :) awesome hope youre good! <3

L

luna123

Hey,

yes I love studio ghibli :) so much better than disney too! what is your favourite?
ill remember what you said about having magical quality that is good to use thank you hope you are good :)

Kerome

Kerome

I like them all, but especially Spirited Away, My Neighbour Totoro, and Howl’s Moving Castle.

I hear that Hayao Miyazaki came out of retirement to do one more movie... hope it will be good.