• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What type?

A

Affective

If you don't make me asking what type of Schizophrenia do you have? I am just curious to the see the ratio. I have Schizoaffective disorder which is like Schizophrenia and a mood affective disorder.

R

rasselas

I have, have had or may have every single form of schizophrenia, every type of depression and every hue in the spectrum of bipolar disorder - including every form of any of those that have not yet been announced, suspected, understood, acknowledged or categorised.

You may therefore begin your survey with a tick in every check-box.

Including, of course, the box that says, 'grandiose'.

:)

BillFish

BillFish

Apparently paranoid schizophrenia, but over the years I’ve come to the conclusion I have a bipolar element. I have never had a conversation longer than five minutes with a psychiatrist, and in reality my doctor of ten years of intermittent appointments knows little about me.:)

P

phoenixx

i have paranoid shczophrenia, hallucinations and hearing voices commands, was diagnosed last year.

schiz01

schiz01

I have lots of different diagnosis.....depends on the shrink and how he/she is feeling on the day.

falling_Free

falling_Free

I have schizoaffective too all the joy of scitzophenia and the bipolar in one lovely package

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Finite Schizophrenia Forum 16
EdEd Schizophrenia Forum 18