• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

What type of Personality Disorder do you think the notorious mobster serial killer Thomas Pitera had?

L

LogicOverEmotion140

What type of Personality Disorder do you think the notorious mobster serial killer Thomas Pitera had based on his life history record?

Argon

Argon

Any serial killer would most likely be antisocial. There used to be an antisocial forum on another site but it got shut down. It was too antisocial.

L

LogicOverEmotion140

Any serial killer would most likely be antisocial. There used to be an antisocial forum on another site but it got shut down. It was too antisocial.
What do you mean it was too Antisocial?

Argon

Argon

What do you mean it was too Antisocial?
They created way to much trouble for the mods. At one point someone found out a mod's identity and harassed her by posting it. I didn't catch all the details because I hardly ever looked at that forum.

Prettyroses99

Prettyroses99

They created way to much trouble for the mods. At one point someone found out a mod's identity and harassed her by posting it. I didn't catch all the details because I hardly ever looked at that forum.
The amount of trolls on that site must have been ridiculous.

Prettyroses99

Prettyroses99

Why do you think people in criminal organizations have personally disorders?

L

LogicOverEmotion140

Speaking of Thomas Pitera having Antisocial Personality Disorder, what I find confusing about him having Antisocial Personality Disorder is that he was bullied for his high pitched voice. He wasn't well like in school and he left little impression on his teachers. That's what wikipedia says. Other articles even say that he was quiet and shy. I don't know if that was true.

That's kinda confusing cause aren't people with Antisocial Personality Disorder supposed to be socially charming, charismatic, and popular? I don't know if he was really quiet and shy cause wikipedia never said anything about that. He seems to be outgoing due to wikipedia saying that he attempted to play baseball in school. I don't know.

But even if he wasn't really quiet and shy, him having a high pitched voice still shouldn't be much of a challenge for somebody with ASPD like him when it comes to being socially charming, charismatic, and popular. His social charms, charisma, and popularity as a person with ASPD should eventually override and overcome his situation of being bullied due to his high pitched voice.

So what do you think?

L

LogicOverEmotion140

Why do you think people in criminal organizations have personally disorders?
If you're talking about serial killers, then that's definitely Antisocial Personality Disorder.

As for regular gangsters, I don't know. They probably don't have one cause they're probably just very angry men with troubled pasts.

Prettyroses99

Prettyroses99

If you're talking about serial killers, then that's definitely Antisocial Personality Disorder.

As for regular gangsters, I don't know. They probably don't have one cause they're probably just very angry men with troubled pasts.
What are government soldiers that kill?

Prettyroses99

Prettyroses99

Hitmen shouldn't be classified in the same category as Ted Bundy, John Gacy, and Jeffrey Dahmer. They should be placed with government assassins.

Prettyroses99

Prettyroses99

The only difference between a kill command from the government and criminal organization is one of them is legal. But both are actually murderers.

jajingna

jajingna

aren't people with Antisocial Personality Disorder supposed to be socially charming, charismatic, and popular?
Not at all. They're not really necessarily anything other than someone with that disorder and the implications of it. Some people with that disorder are charming and charismatic for sure, but others with the disorder might have bland, boring personalities or no friends.

L

LogicOverEmotion140

None he was doing his job.
Are you trolling? Thomas Pitera was a serial killer like Ted Bundy and Paul John Knowles which means he has ASPD. He wasn't your typical mobster.

And yes, goverment soldiers are just doing their job. You on the otherhand are nothing but a hater of soldiers. Hater of the people protecting our country from bad invaders.