• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

What tv channel please?

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

Who will please tell me what tv channel im being shown on please? I have no full tv access anymore.Please pm me, no one need know u told me. The hitmen will shown on there very soon and be end of me. They already tried to ask me to go into hospital like id actually want to. Im no fool. Itl be steamed live on tv with the hitmen and staff. But which channel please? Pm me?

EdEd

EdEd

This is a prime example of delusional thinking.. no offense but this is not really happening.. you're not on TV and there are no hitmen after you.. this is why you need to make sure you continue to take medicine and listen to your Pdoc.. I know this Is something you probably dont want to hear but I believe it's something you need to hear. Nobody is after you and there is no show about you.. nobody is after you. These are delusions.. I've had many delusions of someone who harbored Ill will against me to.. but I'm on the other side of that now and can see that was entirely delusional..

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

This is a prime example of delusional thinking.. no offense but this is not really happening.. you're not on TV and there are no hitmen after you.. this is why you need to make sure you continue to take medicine and listen to your Pdoc.. I know this Is something you probably dont want to hear but I believe it's something you need to hear. Nobody is after you and there is no show about you.. nobody is after you. These are delusions.. I've had many delusions of someone who harbored Ill will against me to.. but I'm on the other side of that now and can see that was entirely delusional..
But if ur not from uk it may not be on ur tv over in usa

EdEd

EdEd

I'm sure some people from the UK would agree with what I said.. to some extent.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I am not from the UK but I agree that what you are experiencing are delusions. There are no hit men out to get you. Nothing about you was, is or is going to be broadcast about you on the television. If you are worried or concerned about these things you should seek medical attention. Going to the hospital would allow the healthcare workers there to help you. A medication adjustment may be what is needed to get the delusions you are suffering from to diminish or go away. xo, j

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

I will reward anyone who will tell me what channel i am being shown on and i will reward once i can confirmed i will reward you. Please help me to know. This is really important.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I will reward anyone who will tell me what channel i am being shown on and i will reward once i can confirmed i will reward you. Please help me to know. This is really important.
There is no tv channel. You are having a delusion. Has your doctor prescribed you medication to help with this? If he did what are you currently taking?

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

There is no tv channel. You are having a delusion. Has your doctor prescribed you medication to help with this? If he did what are you currently taking?
Its not a delusion. You dont know unless ur here, you dont know what i look like how would you know if youve seen me on tv, unless you do know and your pretending not to.
Im taking chlorpromazine but they keep trying to trick me asking that i should go into hospital to take meds but they just want excuit me on live tv. Its not going to happen i wont allow it for public entertsinment.

JessisMe

JessisMe

They would like you to go into the hospital because you are suffering because you are experiencing delusions and are not well. They would like to get you on a different medication regimen at the hospital so you won’t suffer with these delusions of being on television and people wanting to harm you. I’m sure it feels very real to you and very scary. I assure you it is delusion so you don’t have to worry. Please do go to the hospital so you can get well. xo, j