• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

What They Said

W

wednesday addams

Today someone said to me, I don't care if you're depressed. I don't care.☹

Keesha

Keesha

No lack of inconsiderate rude @ssholes in this world. Sorry you had to deal with one of them today.

Keesha

Keesha

Some people, even family can have lack of consideration, empathy or be indifference to other's well being.
Yes, hence the relatives can be the worst for this. Lack of consideration is an understatement for many of them and that’s putting it politely.

W

wednesday addams

I asked her to read up on the subject, or watch a video about it. She said, I don't care that's your problem. Thanks for all the support, hugs to all.🦋

E

euhidajat9919

I asked her to read up on the subject, or watch a video about it. She said, I don't care that's your problem. Thanks for all the support, hugs to all.🦋
Oh my goodness..she must have had terrible experiences too with others treating her the same...your heart must really really hurt and stings. I experienced the same with my siblings...but you know...i am still in progress to accept that we can't really change people...that's how my counsellor tells me...if not I will be frustrated and tired...hugs to you too Wednesday Addams. I hope you feel better knowing you are not alone and we here are all care about you. Oh btw it's not your fault she is the way she is...you had done your part to make her understand in a nice and polite way but she refuses to even put herself in your shoes. Well done on responding to her mean and careless remarks with kindness and polite advice :hug: :hug1:

E

euhidajat9919

Yes, hence the relatives can be the worst for this. Lack of consideration is an understatement for many of them and that’s putting it politely.
You must have a lot of bad experiences with your relatives...:hug1::hug:
yea it's a habit of mine to be polite..although it is easier when I'm writing then when I am in action...

E

euhidajat9919

Yes! All of them are miserable ****ers.

Yeah. It is easier being polite while writing. That’s why I wrote what I did. :meanie:
I find your answer is refreshing. I feel that you are my polar opposite. LOL :LOL:

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

that is unkind ,im sorry this was said to you ,i hope you know how much we care about you here
please keep talking ,don't let this put you off asking for help ,some people do understand
Lu x