what sleeping tablets are you on?

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

hey peeps i was wondering what sleeping tablets are you on?

i first tried zopiclone but it left me with a nasty taste in the morning so wasnt for me and now im on zolpidem 10mg

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

J

Jaydet

Im on olanzapine, mitazapine and promethazine and that cocktail of tablets normally knocks me out, i hate zopiclone

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Im on olanzapine, mitazapine and promethazine and that cocktail of tablets normally knocks me out, i hate zopiclone
yea i hated zopiclone too

im also on mitazapine 45mg

E

eips12

Hi, Im on mirtazapine and promethazine which is working Good at the moment. They wont give me anymore z-analogs since they can be addictive and I usually end up overdosing. Hopefully you dont have tjat problem.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Hi, Im on mirtazapine and promethazine which is working Good at the moment. They wont give me anymore z-analogs since they can be addictive and I usually end up overdosing. Hopefully you dont have tjat problem.
im also on mirtazipine

Shannieshannxo

Shannieshannxo

Hi. I’m not on any I’m just wondering how you got on them my drs was always saying they don’t put u on them like other meds they don’t like too because of how addicting they can be. How could I get round that I’ve even tried home remades and over counter kalms etc.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Hi. I’m not on any I’m just wondering how you got on them my drs was always saying they don’t put u on them like other meds they don’t like too because of how addicting they can be. How could I get round that I’ve even tried home remades and over counter kalms etc.
it was the doctors from the home treatment team who initially prescribed
them, because they try to help you recover by sorting out lack of sleep

D

Dickandjane

I buy 50mg diphenhydramine in a blue gel liquid tab..i take 4 and sleep like a baby. You can buy them at drug stores. Same as taking benadryl but higher dose.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
L Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 35