• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What should I do?

T

Talula

I don't suffer from any mental health disorder but I do live with somebody who does. Oh how I wish I could click my fingers and fix the issues! 1 simple question, how do I live a normal life? I'm not expecting a simple answer. :)

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hey Talula and welcome to the forum.

The finger clicking thought is a good one. Personally, I'm still searching for a magic wand :)

Can you share with us what the person you live with suffers with? We'll help as best we can but there are many challenges regarding leading a normal life and many of us are dealing with different illnesses and issues.

I hope you are well.

T

Talula

Hello Purple Chaos
Thanks for the reply and I hope you are well.
My partner has a long history of depression and anxiety issues. The meds help but also have down sides to them.
If I could take my partners place I would. I think I'm just looking for some moral support when times are tough.
Thanks in advance. :)

D

DannyBoysGrace

Well you can PM Me when things get difficult. I'll help you by being mental support. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K People 3