• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What should I do next?

J

jon

Long story short. I've been married 5 years and have yet to consumate the marriage. It's my fault. For some reason I've spent the last 10-15 years in a bit of a daze. I've used a lot of p0rn and led a secretive life. My sexual failings have led me down some dark paths, to the extent where I've gone outside the marriage to get my thrills. Basically I like to be sexually dominated and humiliated by women. I do this compulsivley...it's an addiction.

I've been in therapy before but I didn't benefit much. Recently I started doing some self therapy using books.

I think some part of my psyche finds this unacceptable therefore my mind is in conflict over my sexual feelings.

There may be other issues under the surface but I'm yet to discover what they are. My question is, what do I do about the sexual conflicts in my mind? How do I address this problem and accept myself?

Thanks for reading.

jon

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Hi Jon,
Welcome to the forum.

I honestly don't know what to advise you, but I didn't want your post to go unanswered.
I am confused about what you asked re: "How do I address this problem and accept myself?"
Do you want change or acceptance? Maybe I didn't understand.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Talina Other 4