• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

What percentage do people think of how much I tell them is true?

How much of what I tell you think is true?

• 0% True - total lies

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 25% True

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 50% true

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 75% true

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 100% true - the total truth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I find you so adorable :) you have great strength of character and are a very humble man.

Kerome

Kerome

I don't think your father poisons your food, or that he and your sister use chemicals against you or your mother. I think most of the symptoms you report are psychosomatic, and some of the things you read into your fathers behaviour are just in your imagination. I do believe that your father can be abusive and controlling. You're probably better off moving out of the house as soon as you can, to be honest. I hope you have some luck eventually untangling in your mind what was real and what wasn't.

Unique1

Unique1

Hi chesterking.

I don't believe your father or sister poisen your food or use chemicals against you or your mother, however I dont believe you feel you are lying as you believe it to be true. I believe your father may be controlling.

IMO I feel it would be good for you to move out of the house. I feel you deserve peace and feel perhaps if you move out, you can get a clearer picture. I would hope you would get support in your new place to help you on your road to recovery.
I truly wish you well. I would wish that you didn't suffer so much and you could find peace.

chesterking

chesterking

Well I put 75% for myself. It's not that I have lied but I have got things wrong. A while back I said that I could not feel rage or anger because of all the meditation I have been doing. I can still feel it, but I turn or walk away, or keep my distance so I don't feel that. When I have had my tastes of enlightenment I can not feel it then. So it's not that I have lied but I have got things wrong.

SarahD

SarahD

I think you are telling the truth of what is happening as you perceive it. I don't know how much is real, but there are some alternative explanations for some of,the things you experience medically, which I wish you would get checked out as I worry your health is suffering.

Re your eye pain, quetiapine can affect the eyes in several ways causing harm and your eyes should be checked regularly.

Antipsychotics can cause diabetes, and you have blurry vision and dizziness, fatigue, which can be symptoms.

Quetiapine can cause heart problems, and you have chest pain and palpitations or fast heart beat. You must check this, even if it has another cause.

Weight loss or muscle loss can make you more aware of feeling your bones when you sit down, as you are less padded.

You should really list these things and see your GP for a,good check up.

Wishing you well, Sarah x

chesterking

chesterking

Well I put 75% for myself. It's not that I have lied but I have got things wrong. A while back I said that I could not feel rage or anger because of all the meditation I have been doing. I can still feel it, but I turn or walk away, or keep my distance so I don't feel that. When I have had my tastes of enlightenment I can not feel it then. So it's not that I have lied but I have got things wrong.
Disregard what I said above. Everything I say is the 100% truth.