• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

what medications are you on?

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

I’m on Invega Sustenna, Lithium and Lamictal.
I used to be on Depakote and Lexapro but I didn’t find them to be that effective.
Ive stoped all meds except mirtazapine propanalol and citalapram and i feel beeter for it

Zero One

Zero One

I feel much more clear headed since i stopped the anti psychotic tabs
That happened to me before but lately I was having some really bad psychosis to the point of blanking out and I feel good for the most part on the anti-psychotics I'm on now.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

That happened to me before but lately I was having some really bad psychosis to the point of blanking out and I feel good for the most part on the anti-psychotics I'm on now.
Ive been living wirh this for 20 years cant believe other people are going through the same!

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Yea i black out out too. I got 2 black eyes and a bad cut under my left eye a few days ago

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Oh man I'm sorry to hear. Use ice and take care of the cut. I hope you don't need stitches
Its all good im covered in scars so par for the course. Do you black out? Like loose hours at a time?

Zero One

Zero One

Its all good im covered in scars so par for the course. Do you black out? Like loose hours at a time?
I black out but it's only seconds to minutes. It happened once recently, but the anti-psychotics stopped this for the most part. In the past I lost maybe an hour or two of time...when I snapped out of it I knew I was there the entire time but wondered why I was there and what I was doing there. Then I forgot a lot of being there.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

I black out but it's only seconds to minutes. It happened once recently, but the anti-psychotics stopped this for the most part. In the past I lost maybe an hour or two of time...when I snapped out of it I knew I was there the entire time but wondered why I was there and what I was doing there. Then I forgot a lot of being there.
Ah cool, i can loose a few hours at a time. And im definitely not me in those hours