• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

what medications are you on?

A

angelmaybe2u

Was wondering what meds people take. Trying to find a good combo that makes me feel decent

JessisMe

JessisMe

I’m on Invega Sustenna, Lithium and Lamictal.
I used to be on Depakote and Lexapro but I didn’t find them to be that effective.

N

Nina998

I am only on Lithium and Quetiapine XR at the moment. But I also take Quetiapine IR and Atarax that my pdoc doesn't know of.

I've also tried Cipralex, Cipramil, Venlafaxin, Lamictal, Abilify, Brintellix, Voxra, Risperidon and probably some more than I cannot remember. Nothing works. They keep feeding me pills but I am medicine resistant. I've got ECT around 30 times. Sometimes it helps.

sparrowling

sparrowling

60mg Latuda and some propranolol as needed for anxiety

manicmonday

manicmonday

I’m on 4mg Risperidone.

Ramson mash

Ramson mash

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sert
Arip
Ben
Mirt

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Duloxitine
Mirtazipine
Lorazepam
Propanalol
Temazepam.
Was also on quetiapine but have stopped that now. Over the years ive been on all sorts but this combination seems to work. Its a case of trial and error till they find the combination that suits you.

Ramson mash

Ramson mash

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I’m on Invega Sustenna, Lithium and Lamictal.
I used to be on Depakote and Lexapro but I didn’t find them to be that effective.
Oo those sound exotic

lyesander

lyesander

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Gabapentin (600mg, 3x a day). I'm also tapering off duloxetine (90mg daily) in place of clomipramine, since clomipramine specifically aids with OCD. Not sure what my final dose on that will be yet.

Ramson mash

Ramson mash

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I aim to be discharged from my meds.

Unfortunately i find it difficult to distinguish which meds have helped and which have not therefore i cannot offer much knowledge.

A

angelmaybe2u

I aim to be discharged from my meds.

Unfortunately i find it difficult to distinguish which meds have helped and which have not therefore i cannot offer much knowledge.
I have the same problem. I'm on 6 meds so not sure which ones are working. I would love to stop all of them but scared

B

Black Despondency

I'm currently taking the following medications the generic names are in purple and the brand names are in black.The brand name Adderall is a lot easier to remember than the generic name of amphetamine/dextroamphetamine XR.
  • amphetamine/dextroamphetamine XR =Adderall XR
  • Duloxetine=Cymbalta
  • Lamotrigine=Lamictal
  • Clonazepam=Klonopin
  • Doxepin
Medications that I have found to be effective that I'm no longer taking that I can remember.
  • Trazodone Best sleep ever :sleepy2:
  • Quetiapine=Seroquel
  • Aripiprazole=Abilify
  • Propranolol

B

Black Despondency

I have the same problem. I'm on 6 meds so not sure which ones are working. I would love to stop all of them but scared
Make sure you have a psychiatrist help you, withdrawal symptoms can be unpleasant all the way to deadly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Bipolar Forum 15