• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What kind of thoughts...

EdEd

EdEd

What kind of thoughts do you have , or hear , that irritate you the most.. also have you had any memorable or funny thoughts?

A

aisha23

What kind of thoughts do you have , or hear , that irritate you the most.. also have you had any memorable or funny thoughts?

I don't recall any funny thoughts. I mean I probably have, but nothing that stands out to me

the thoughts that irritate me the most are " the people that say you're worthless are right, you are and you'll never be anything" or " just if you can't die yourself, hurt someone else it will feel good"

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I haven't had any thoughts of my own ever since I started medication, I keep my mind blank so any words in my mind belong to my voice.

Every word he says, every word he sings annoys me.

Sunday morning he was cursing my name over and over, in the afternoon he was begging "please" over and over. He also goes into rants about fairness on a daily basis, claiming my treatment of him is unfair.

If I told you exactly what he's done to me I'm sure you'd see the hypocrisy of it all.

All I want is to know is what silence feels like again, something I haven't experience in around three and a half years.

EdEd

EdEd

I had some funny thoughts before , I was just trying to see what most of our thoughts we associated with..maybe we dont fully understand why it is that we changed and have to learn to think differently. But the thoughts that have irritated me the most would be the insinuation of telepathy , by far.

H

Hello513Zombie

anything psychotic or delusion

aka as the false telepathy thoughts

those really tick me off

also when my brain yells at me to do something other than what I feel like doing

so I yell back with my mind, and force my mind to think what i want

works more often than not, and its becoming habitual

EdEd

EdEd

Sounds like you've improved alot from what I've read and stuff... I'm glad its gotten better for you and hope it continues to get better for ya.

H

Hello513Zombie

Sounds like you've improved alot from what I've read and stuff... I'm glad its gotten better for you and hope it continues to get better for ya.
I have relapsed before so who knows

here is hoping I don't, but ive been symptom free before and had a relapse.

This time I finally feel confident about it though

Before I was plagued by crippling self doubt alchoholism and depression

thanks

EdEd

EdEd

You seem to have a lot of good things going for you , I believe your the Med School person... keep up the good work and good things will continue to happen.

H

Hello513Zombie

You seem to have a lot of good things going for you , I believe your the Med School person... keep up the good work and good things will continue to happen.
Nursing school not med school, and thanks.

I am hoping to go to nurse practitioner school though after this and they can prescribe meds under the supervision of a doctor

You can also become a doctor if you go for a doctorate in nursing, but I don't plan on going that far and it would be at least 5 more years of school

I get my bachelors in nursing in a year if I pass

EdEd

EdEd

Right on , sounds like an excellent path.

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mine are like a twitter storm beamed straight to your left ear, though your only contact with the app is through a disease.