• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What is wrong with me

L

LoStAllHoPE

No one wants me around i feel like im going back down a steep hill i thought it was over with but im self harming again now i have. To worry about getting kicked out how do i hide it if they seenit ill have no where to live i get so scared than do it more i just dont know anymore

K

karl7

i f youre self harming, i think you need a stay in a psych hospital......or at the very least reach out to yourmental health team

JessisMe

JessisMe

Why would you get kicked out if people find out about your self harming?

Foxjo

Foxjo

No one wants me around i feel like im going back down a steep hill i thought it was over with but im self harming again now i have. To worry about getting kicked out how do i hide it if they seenit ill have no where to live i get so scared than do it more i just dont know anymore
Self harming is so difficult for people to understand, especially if they dont do it themselves.
Mainly its out of fear that you will go too far and end up dead. I know this is from my experiences, they cannot help not understanding!

Hope you are keeping your wounds clean thats the important thing to remember. Knowing what triggers the thoughts to self harm is helpful as it can help you challenge why you are feeling like this.

Hugs
Fox

L

LoStAllHoPE

Why would you get kicked out if people find out about your self harming?
Cause i stay with my sister and she. Said next time i self harm I was out i cant stop it my brain craves the feeling it seems like

CatLord

CatLord

Hey - I feel the same. Experience(d) the same.
I have no friends, and after some time I started to question myself if that's because of me, my personality.
No. You are not the one to blame. Never think that way. You just have not found people with similar passions as you have. It's okay. I think it's better to not have friend than to have friends and pretend to be someone you are not OR to have friends you don't like going out with.

As for the self harm - yeah, it's worrying and I also try to hide it. But many people (including all the awesome people in this forum) suggest to not hide them. To not be ashamed of them. I know it can be hard and I think the best way to go about this is to show self confidence when it comes to your self harm. People don't have to agree with your decision, but will tolerate you if you show them that's only your personal, kind of 'secret' thing and doesn't affect them in any way (because I believe they worry mostly about themselves). But please, take this as one point of view, it's only my personal opinion.

Sending love and strength ❤

P

Prycejosh1987

Make sure you do what you can to remain where you are. Pay your bills and always be supportive to those around you.