What is wrong with me..

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

No migrains.. I start having them to.. I she sparkels everywhere.. that's a sign that you get a big migraine attack. With trowing up and stuff..

It's because we didn't get sleep last 3 nights...

L

Lunar Lady

No migrains.. I start having them to.. I she sparkels everywhere.. that's a sign that you get a big migraine attack. With trowing up and stuff..

It's because we didn't get sleep last 3 nights...
Migraines are sooo horrible. Have you got tablets? :hug:

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Im worried about J. He can only sleep. We are having breakfast and he did fall asleep again..
He is not looking good..

L

Lunar Lady

So sorry you're suffering - I get them too. Very hot compresses (bath flannels) across my eyes help a bit. That's the problem when you start vomiting - the tablets never get digested.

Wish I was there to look after you both x

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

So sorry you're suffering - I get them too. Very hot compresses (bath flannels) across my eyes help a bit. That's the problem when you start vomiting - the tablets never get digested.

Wish I was there to look after you both x
That's so sweet 🥰
I try to be the strong one today. When we arrive in are next homestay we probably a going to sleep all day

L

Lunar Lady

That's so sweet 🥰
I try to be the strong one today. When we arrive in are next homestay we probably a going to sleep all day
Good plan. Lack of sleep is always the trigger.

Really hope you get some rest and relief x

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

We made it without growing up.
Now we go to sleep and have a rest.

J

JCPraha

You need to focus on your treatment. I am not sure if you are taking any meds, but there are meds that can help to reduce your anxiety. I know, because I often suffer with extreme anxiety all day, and it is really a terrible feeling. Takes all the joy out of life. I know it is quite difficult, but I think you will need to focus on your treatment. Travel is good, but a person brings themself with them wherever they go, so the same problems remain. Take care. All the best to you, I know how you feel.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

I feel weird.. not because of something bad. But the feeling that I not feel bad makes me feel really uncomfortable..

I know it sounds stupid. But something in my mind doesn't allow me to feel so comfortable today. I'm also a little scared to feel this way because a view weeks ago I felt the same way..

The days after that I was so depressed and wanted to do something to myself...

Does anyone have the same thing going on? Feel 🤬 alone in this..

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

You need to focus on your treatment. I am not sure if you are taking any meds, but there are meds that can help to reduce your anxiety. I know, because I often suffer with extreme anxiety all day, and it is really a terrible feeling. Takes all the joy out of life. I know it is quite difficult, but I think you will need to focus on your treatment. Travel is good, but a person brings themself with them wherever they go, so the same problems remain. Take care. All the best to you, I know how you feel.
I don't use medication.. and I know I need to work on myself.. but when I'm away that's a bit hard.. because idk why I feel this way..

If I knew I did something about it..

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Good plan. Lack of sleep is always the trigger.

Really hope you get some rest and relief x
Last night was a good night.. no noices that woke me up. Just sleep like a little angel. Feel a lot better today.

Did go to de beach. I have made a photo for the gallery. Thanks for the sweet message

L

Lunar Lady

Last night was a good night.. no noices that woke me up. Just sleep like a little angel. Feel a lot better today.

Did go to de beach. I have made a photo for the gallery. Thanks for the sweet message
So glad you feel better today. Have a good one, Friend x

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Today I feel again horrible. Had nightmares and feel like shit now. Have to make myself ready to fligh but I'm feeling really nervous and anxious..

Have to drive with the crazy c
Taxi again.. really don't want to.. that man is so dangerous in traffic. I feel like dying every second..