What is wrong with me..

Z

Zoe1

oh ok, maybe you can post that on social media
if you have an account somewhere

:hug5:

Z

Zoe1

oh thats great you are using social media as well !
different outlets for different things
I do that as well

:love:

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

oh thats great you are using social media as well !
different outlets for different things
I do that as well

Yes I have multiple accounts 1 for photography, 1 for myself, 1 for art, 1 for this travel journey. It's just the thing I can't share because of the private rule

So yeah.. understand that rule but sometimes it's a bummer 😂

My story's /poems I write here. Feelings and stuff to.. so yeah different mediums

Luci

Luci

You are incredibly strong, whatever skills it has taken you to push to enjoy your holiday, try and implement them at home when you return. Instead of feeling guilty for your husband, push yourself to do things you know make him happy. You cant pour from an empty cup. It will be hard for him to care for you of he is emotionally drained. Fill his cup :) thank you so much for sharing these beautiful pictures. I am having a rather stressful day and they have cheered me up very much! They have helped me remain calm and mindful ♡

J

Jules5

If you saw my arms all the damage done through injuring myself it is awful. I had 40 bandaids on at one time trying to hide it-yeah like that worked.

I feel like I am there with you through the photos. It really is a big help to me. Thank you so much Hugs and love Jules

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

Zoe1

Now I'm a bit less happy.. found out i'v got herpes.. idk how because I only slept with my husband. I did read that you can get it when someone who has herpes like on there mouth kisses you. Even if they haven't a blister anymore..
have you been able to see any doctor about it ? :love:

J

JCPraha

That is quite positive and a very good idea. We need to extract at least some pleasure in life. If there is at least some of the time that is ok, it helps to get through the really bad times. At least it offers some respite. Thank you for the beautiful photos.

J

JCPraha

I am happy you are working on enjoying yourself, at least to some extent, as is possible.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Today I didn't leave the house but I will post in my gallery some photo's for you to enjoy okay?

I want to make you happy and I read so many people who love the pictures. I hope I can help like this.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

If you saw my arms all the damage done through injuring myself it is awful. I had 40 bandaids on at one time trying to hide it-yeah like that worked.

I feel like I am there with you through the photos. It really is a big help to me. Thank you so much Hugs and love Jules
I know the feeling.. had to hide a lot more.
I say not how much and stuff. Every damage is to much.. it's not a competition.

Think your message is going to be deleted because of Sh specifics. But I only want to tell you stay save. Care for your damage and try to tell yourself 1 nice worth everyday.

We don't want you to get hurt. We are here for you okay? It's not something to get embarrassed for but it is something you need help for.

Big hug

Z

Zoe1

thankyou Justafriend

the gallery takes a while to load up here
ive marked it unread for laters !

keep posting !

TaurusLady

TaurusLady

I really don't know what to do anymore..
I just want to go home, but when I come home my real life starts again. Something I can't handle..😢

My anxiety is so high. My feelings so low.. idk what to do with myself.. I feel so useless.. it's not that I don't want to live anymore.. but idk what to do when I stay..😔😔

I can't figure out what's wrong with me.. why I am this way.. I really don't believe that this is it.. 😔

Why do I feel so depressed? Why am I so anxious? There must be something wrong with me.. 🥺🥺
Big hugs xx

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Have to take care of J now. He is growing up like crazy. I try to prevent him from dehydration. I feel sorry for him.. 😪