What is wrong with me..

J

JCPraha

Looks fantastic, like paradise!

J

JCPraha

I hope your mental state is at least tolerable so you can enjoy yourself to some degree. Take care, I really hope you feel better.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

I try to enjoy things again. Even if it is 50% try to say out loud the beautiful things I see and take pictures for you guys.

J

Jules5

Just love the pictures thank you Where are you vacationing?

J

Jules5

I live in Florida where Disney World is Orlando everyone comes to be around a zillion other people. wait in lines for rides and fantasy but you are doing the real thing Kudo's to you.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

@Jules5 I'm on a 7 week journey. Started in Bangkok traveled to the south (chump phon) fly to Bali, nusa penida, to gilli meno to Lombok north to Lombok East. There I stay know for 3 nights.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

I live in Florida where Disney World is Orlando everyone comes to be around a zillion other people. wait in lines for rides and fantasy but you are doing the real thing Kudo's to you.
Haha yes did some cool stuff 🤣

J

Jules5

Please keep posting pictures it gives me joy And I hope you are joyeous and happy. Love and hugs Jules

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Omg it is 4 at night and there is a mouse eating my roof. And showering me with wood.. so fun..
🤬🤬🤬🤬

I need my sleep so much.. to feel a bit okay. You #:+; hell mouse.. leave me alone 😭😭

So frustrated.. no sleep means anger... Means will rip the house apart.. but I can't. So my frustration ends up in and want to self harm..

I'm so tired...

Z

Zoe1

can you think of a video or a piece of music
that you would play to someone else
if they couldn't sleep ?

or a book that might be soothing

lose yourself in the mystery of sleep

:love: :loveshower: :hug5:

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Omg it is 4 at night and there is a mouse eating my roof. And showering me with wood.. so fun..
🤬🤬🤬🤬

I need my sleep so much.. to feel a bit okay. You #:+; hell mouse.. leave me alone 😭😭

So frustrated.. no sleep means anger... Means will rip the house apart.. but I can't. So my frustration ends up in and want to self harm..

I'm so tired...
Play this to the mouse for five minutes ;)

Hope you get some sleep soon x