What is this that is hurting?

D

DitzyPuff

For the last 2 years I have been feeling a physical pain inside my chest extending to my arms. It's generally associated with heart break.

So what I'm asking is what is hurting specifically?

M

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:welcome: to the forum.

Have you had yourself checked out physically just in case. Of course I'm not saying it's anything bad but you can never be too careful

Marliee x

SarahD

SarahD

Hi DitzyPuff and welcome to the forum.

I too think it is important to get a physical check up because there are several things that could cause this.

If no cause is found, I would suggest it could be from the anguish from heartbreak you mention. Sometimes emotional pain has physical effects on our bodies. However two years is a long time, so get a medical check up, and if you are still suffering from heartbreak perhaps you need some help to deal with this.

katya

katya

I'm sorry you're experiencing this. It could be physical or mental. Either way, speak to your GP about it sooner rather than later. :)

D

DitzyPuff

:welcome: to the forum.

Have you had yourself checked out physically just in case. Of course I'm not saying it's anything bad but you can never be too careful

Marliee x
Yes I have and I am apparently very good for my age (18) not sure what else they can do..

D

DitzyPuff

The doctors have put me on anti-depressants and I have been for the last year or so, but that's not really helping, I just don't know what to do with myself..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Depression Forum 6