• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What is this feeling?

L

loufrankee1

I have come onto one of these sites because I'm so desperate to know if anyone else has a similar experience to me!? Iv tried searching for this but nothing.. I don't know whether it's part of having anxiety or depression or whether its just something I feel regardless. Its difficult to explain but sometimes.. I get this huge overwhelming unexplained feeling that just hits me for a minute or so. It feels like guilt, sadness and numbness just all at the same time and it makes me feel nauseas. And like I need to get a drink because I feel thirsty. Its such a horrible feeling. Sometimes I get it after sex.. Sometimes I get it when I'm alone not doing much. I just want to know what this is so I can avoid it from happening!!

G

Gredge23

Hi and welcome to the forum loufrankee1

I used to get the same except for the thirst I'd say when u get those emotions together it might drain u on a physical level , might explain the thirst , I got it a lot of the time after sex , are u in a relationship? It used happen me after one night stands , and when your alone do your thoughts bring it about? Or does it just come on?

L

loufrankee1

Yes that might be why! And yes I've been in a relationship for a year and a half.. And we're happy. I'm not sure.. I may be subconsciously thinking about things.. I think I often do that and feel all the tenseness and repercussions later. But it does feel like its just comes on! Im glad I'm not the only one that has had this though.

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:welcome: to the forum loufrankee1

SarahD

SarahD

Hi loufrankee

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum and say hope you enjoy it and find it helpful.

Sarah

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Anxiety Forum 1
T Anxiety Forum 3
G Anxiety Forum 4
J Anxiety Forum 6
S Anxiety Forum 1