• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What is the worst aspect of this illness for you?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

For me, it is a constant feeling of stress and distress when i am alone at home.

I cannot relax and enjoy my free time like a normal person.

IDK, there are probably other things, but sometimes it is difficult to think

mandy125

mandy125

for me its anxiety and voices, because i have multiple things wrong not just schizoaffective disorder x

mandy125

mandy125

well i have hobbies but no real plan at the moment, im too sick to work x

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

thank you im safe hope you are well x
I am well, in that I can deal with my life at the minute. I am sick in the respect that I am psychotic. mandy you can talk to me if you need to.

mandy125

mandy125

i dont think so at the moment my thoughts are too disorganized and it shows in my flat x or play

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

play. yes that makes sense. it does appear to fit our algorithm.

EdEd

EdEd

The worst aspect of this illness for me.. would be the fact that I believe that I only live once.. I dont believe in life after death.. I just believe its lights out after I die , nothing.. and I feel like I got shafted out of a normal and decent life.. although things lately have improved for me tremendously.. so I really shouldn't be complaining to much and should remain content with the blessings I've gotten so far..

Avolitionist

Avolitionist

The worst aspect of this illness for me.. would be the fact that I believe that I only live once.. I dont believe in life after death.. I just believe its lights out after I die , nothing.. and I feel like I got shafted out of a normal and decent life.. although things lately have improved for me tremendously.. so I really shouldn't be complaining to much and should remain content with the blessings I've gotten so far..
I agree with EdEd. Before I got sick I was a nonparticipating Christian of sorts. Now I have no faith. Definitely the worst part for me. I didn’t just go mad; I lost eternity.

Hardknocks88

Hardknocks88

I have scizoeffective. It's a combo of hearing voices, depression and bipolar. Depression is the worst part of my condition. Since I'm alone most of my spare time, I get emotional nihilism which is the worst thing you can feel. Nothing has any meaning to you. Can't wait till God calls me home, tired of life, this world makes me bored.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Schizophrenia Forum 1
Finite Schizophrenia Forum 16