What is the strongest Drug/ Drink you've ever had? And why would you or wouldn't you do it again?

T

Tristan3119

Hmm. That would probably be injecting crystal meth with fentanyl in it. Crazy. Would not do it again as if you inject to fast, it cuts your breathe off.

T

Twokiwisandabanana

I took magic mushrooms last year because I heard it helped depression
I took them and ,y lava lamp was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen
I bounced around on the floor like a frog
Threw up
Lay in my bed
It didn't help depression LOL

Parayana

Parayana

Ketamine was the most powerful hallucinogen I ever took, the trip seemed realler than this shit we're experiencing now. I've given up drugs, I enjoyed acid, 'shrooms and weed the most back in the day. I've also done crystal meth, it was a particularly long binge on it that pushed me over into Schizophrenia. I had some classic shamanic experiences on 'shrooms and they were interesting.

Sometimes I regret doing drugs as they gave me MH problems, but if I hadn't have gone crazy I wouldn't have found Buddhism. I'm very lucky, I have very few symptoms on meds and meditation and mindfulness help me deal with any residual paranoid or anxious thoughts and the odd hallucination that surfaces occasionally.

N

Nas

Thing about Xan, I don't feel high or anything, I think I'm fine. I turn into someone who doesn't know how to walk away from something. Might not be looking for a fight, but I have no fear of consequences that create an anxiety that keeps me check.

One 2mg xan bar and one beer. Slammed two cars in the parking lot. And when I did it, I was like, hey no problem my insurance and went inside. Someone else, not either of the people I hit, just some instagaters ran up to me threatening to beat my ass. I drew my gun and scared them off. Later that night I got back in my car and ran over a curb. Effed up a bunch of stuff. 3 different accidents and deductibles were put on my license.

Days later I do the same with the xan and beer (I think the half life was still hitting me and my brain hadn't come to terms with what's just happened) and decide to meet some friends at a bar. Cab driver couldn't find, i got frustrated and told him let me out. My phone dies, I walk 6 miles into a diner to eat. Next thing I know a cop taps on the shoulder. I go to jail for unlawful carry.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

I never used drugs or had any alcohol in my life but one time I had really bad episode of panic attacks and anxiety. I went to the emergency room and they injected me with something I don’t even know what.

My brother in law was with and did some stupid stuff to the nurse ☺️.
I was acting like a drunk the first night. The second night I felt my body was like a feather and the air I breathed was so cool and refreshing. I was extremely happy until the medicine depleted from my system then anxiety came back.

Till this day, I still don’t and don’t want to know what it was. It just made feel so good that I was afraid of knowing the name of it fearing that I might look for it and get an addiction.