• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What is the most REGRETTABLE thing that you have ever done in your life?

B

blessing05

What is the most REGRETTABLE thing that you have ever done in your life?

My most regrettable thing that had been done throughout my life was i was addicted to XXX, something antagonistic to my belief and something negative in which i thought this is the best way to relieve my stress and i spent massive dollars on it.

I had just struggled myself in overcoming this addiction by seeking helps from mental counselor and books. My attitude had been massively changed due to this.

I am still on my way in overcoming it, slowly and hopefully effectively.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I think it is probably quite common. Some things we grow out of?

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
Well done on your progress so far, and all the best with continuing to overcome this :peace:

I think mine is hurting people I love/have loved.

K

kalismystic

This is a rather difficult question to answer.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
So regretable I dont trust just ànyone with that information not even the shrinks

nonotme

nonotme

So regretable I dont trust just ànyone with that information not even the shrinks
I think I feel the same about certain things. some I can't talk about, some illegal and some morally corrupt. I am a bad human being.

B

blessing05

All of us will go through all these. I feel so beholden and grateful for the support from my mental counselor and she did recommend me reading some books and movies such as "How to stop your depression now" written by Sharon Schurman available in 12just.com, "Prozac Nation" by Elizabeth Wurtzel" available in amazon.com. Some movies she recommended me to watch were "Billy Elliot", "Forrest Gump" , "The Wolf of Wall Street" etc. I feel so delighted to meet a counselor who is willing to maneuver me on how to convene myself with the entertainment to relieve my stressful thought. I am apparently much improved than before =) Past is past.....

H

Happygolightly

I ended up in prison albeit briefly, oddly it gave me a greater understanding of addictions and mental health than I could ever have learned on the outside.