• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

What is so special about me guys?

T

Tvgirl

What is so special about me that the whole country want to bother me? Can anyone tell me where this camera is so that I can remove it?

ht46

ht46

You have created this camera as an explanation for you paranoia, you've turned your paranoia into a delusion I do it to when I try an find narratives to explain paranoia like telepathy and evil, it's just paranoia youre experiencing and you creating a narrative to explain it.

T

Tvgirl

You have created this camera as an explanation for you paranoia, you've turned your paranoia into a delusion I do it to when I try an find narratives to explain paranoia like telepathy and evil, it's just paranoia youre experiencing and you creating a narrative to explain it.
I didn't create a narrative. 3 years ago the tv and radio just started talking about me, and then the whole country, where ever I were to go, were talking about me. Random people. The world is watching me and I am tired.

T

Tvgirl

It's as if people just want to torture me and it's not right.

ht46

ht46

can you tell me quoting something the tv said about you?

ht46

ht46

It's a whole lot. They just call me names and comment on what they think I'm thinking.
That's similar to me I think people react to what I'm thinking on the tv as well. I think people on youtube and tv see me I try and communicate back eg the other day I was was watching a bruce springsteen video and when he looks at the camera I think he reads my thoughts so I just send him good thoughts like rock on bruce and not kill the good vibes. When I watch the evening news I send dirty thoughts to to the female presenters and it looks like the smile back haha. I suggest you try and find a way to just get some satisfaction out of life dont watch tv try music or video games or something make about you a bit to tak the load off.

T

Tvgirl

That's similar to me I think people react to what I'm thinking on the tv as well. I think people on youtube and tv see me I try and communicate back eg the other day I was was watching a bruce springsteen video and when he looks at the camera I think he reads my thoughts so I just send him good thoughts like rock on bruce and not kill the good vibes. When I watch the evening news I send dirty thoughts to to the female presenters and it looks like the smile back haha. I suggest you try and find a way to just get some satisfaction out of life dont watch tv try music or video games or something make about you a bit to tak the load off.
Ok. Thanks. I'm really tired.

L

Ladyfair

Hi I'm Annie oh I'm so sorry your going through this. Have you told a Dr or therapist?

F

fluffpill

Yes I have. I take meds and see a nurse practitioner.
Do you see a psychiatrist?

There is no camera and nobody’s watching you. Your mind is playing tricks on you.