• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

What is Mind Control?

C

chicken

Mind control is the shaping of a person's attitudes, beliefs, and personality without the person's knowledge or consent.

This can be done by various methods - my particular take on it is e-harassment can be applied without a persons knowledge and consent

Mind control employs deceptive and surreptitious manipulation, usually in a group setting, for the financial or political profit of the manipulator. Mind control works by gradually exerting increasing control over individuals through a variety techniques, such as excessive repetition of routine activities, intense humiliation, or sleep deprivation.

group setting - cause stalking

A

Apotheosis

Mind control is the shaping of a person's attitudes, beliefs, and personality without the person's knowledge or consent.

Mind control employs deceptive and surreptitious manipulation, usually in a group setting, for the financial or political profit of the manipulator. Mind control works by gradually exerting increasing control over individuals through a variety techniques, such as excessive repetition of routine activities, intense humiliation, or sleep deprivation.

group setting - cause stalking
I'm sorry chicken, but this is hardly specific.

Are you saying that "mind control" is defined as cause stalking?

C

chicken

It is not very far to go from believing secret factions of government, or others, are experimenting on us; into believing that little green men are actually behind all of it.
No none of these things mean anything to me. I believe in criminal gangs being employed to stalk one. Advanced form of bullying actually

read this -

Stalked for Life

gang (ga[ng]):
A group of criminals or hoodlums who band together for mutual
protection and profit.

stalk (st=F4k):
To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of
obsession or derangement.

gang stalk=
A group of criminals or hoodlums who band together for mutual
protection and profit to follow or observe (a person) persistently,
especially out of obsession or derangement. Also known as 'cause
stalking' or 'vengeance stalking'.

OVERVIEW

Gang stalking involves the use of multiple individuals to stalk, harass and taunt a victim, as well as to vandalize personal property.

(I have had twenty years of car damage!) inclusive of the rest....

According to victims, this takes place for many years. It appears that once a person is targeted, they are often targeted for life. This topicis covered in the following book review of David Lawson's book:
Terrorist Stalking in America.

Techniques of psychological warfare are used against the target in a
methodical and well orchestrated attack that often leaves the target a victim of ridicule among his friends and family because this occurrence is so hard to believe. However, it does occur, and the number of targets are increasing to the point that they can network with one another and find out that the same tactics are used everywhere. These tactics, also used in ritual abuse, are intended to weaken the target to the point of physical and psychological collapse.

The reasons why a person is initially targeted can vary. Sometimes the person may be a political activist. Others may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Corporations apparently have even been known to hire these stalking groups to silence people who were once in their employment. Many times these stalking gangs may be lied to about the target, thinking that perhaps the person is a deviant who needs to be driven out of town. The reasons are only limited to the imagination. In some cases, according to Lawson, the person has done nothing wrong but is used as a practice target or as an example to others in the group to show what will happen to them if they 'defect'. This serves to keep the members of these stalking groups tied to the group through intense fear of becoming a target. It is such a terrifying prospect because the gang members are intimately aware that the lives of the targets are utterly
destroyed.

Many people ask, "Why would anyone engage in this kind of activity?".
The psychology behind it is at least, in part, that it is a form of
revenge. It may be that physically harming a person is considered too extreme or too risky by the perpetrators. In fact, psychological harm may be a far more effective form of revenge. It can destroy a person's life while leaving little or no evidence to incriminate the perpetrators.

There are added reasons that this goes on, for not every participant in the harassment will know why a person has been targeted, nor will the vast majority have any personal stake in harassing the victim. From the expressions on the faces of some of the perpetrators who come face-to-face with their targets, there is a vicious kind of pleasure that they derive from bullying their victim.

They call this the Monarch grin.....

They like the feeling of being "in control". Like any form of abusive or controlling behavior, this is an addiction that needs to be fed, so victims can remain targets for their entire lives. If they did not, then the numbers of fresh victims needed to fill the perpetrator's addictions would potentially attract too much attention. None-the-less, the numbers of targeted individuals is increasing. Such is the nature of the bottomless pit within them that thirsts, evermore, for greater and greater thrills. To the perpetrators, their targets are merely their prey, in a game that never ends. But make no mistake, whatever the reasoning behind it, this is a hate crime.

DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITIES

The types of activities which take place are often subtle, and
sometimes cannot be distinguished from normal everyday things that go wrong. In the case of a target, however, there are certain behaviors that are not normal or everyday in nature. It is the anomalous activities that let a target know they are being stalked. It is a psychological reign of terror intended to make a victim look crazy and intended to keep him or her in a constant state of anxiety and stress as to "what will happen next".

There was a 1944 movie called "Gaslight" about a husband trying to
drive his wife crazy, from which the term "gaslighting" was derived.
According to Slang City, "to gaslight someone is to drive them crazy by intentionally confusing them. It comes from the 1944 movie Gaslight, in which sweet heiress Ingrid Bergman marries creepy Charles Boyer, who hopes to get her inheritance by driving her insane. He convinces her she's seeing and hearing things that don't exist, including the gaslights (what they had before light bulbs) going on and off when he isn't home." The subtle techniques used to make the wife doubt her own sanity are the same techniques used by these gang stalkers to unnerve a target.

For example, the perpetrators (who appear to always have access to their targets' homes) may sometimes come into the house while the target is out and move things around a little bit. The target has the feeling that something is wrong, but can't quite put his/her finger on what has changed. This is a clear illustration that this activity is a psychological game of cat and mouse, and has little to do with any overt kind of damage that may be caused (such as burning someone's house down or stealing valuables).

In some cases, the target doesn't know s/he is being targeted. It just looks as though the world is full of very rude people, and everythings/he owns breaks constantly ("bad luck"). According to Lawson, the perpetrators don't need the target to know s/he is targeted in order to fill the need within themselves that they are in control.

EXAMPLES OF ACTIVITIES

Garbage being strewn on the target's front lawn repeatedly. Not huge
amounts of garbage, but, for example, one thing every day - candy
wrappers, tin cans, coffee cups etc. We had this tipped over the car often

I had this plus bird seed all over the car recently. Must have been packets - it covered the whole bonnet

People walking the dog - this when played back to the target sees many people walking the dog reads it as "walk dog"

Target sees many people jogging and bike riding. All bike riders wear a back pack "on your bike". The jogger being "run". Usually you do not see many of these two things really - targets report that it increases to the point that everywhere they go they see much of this going on. Un-natural amount - ie increase of......

The targeting can be very overt but can usually start with the target being hit via his or her computer or noises down the telephone to psychologically unhinge the target

Gang symbols, often with a satanic link, such as a pentagram, appearing near the target's house. Dead animals strewn near the house or on a journey route

Antagonistic behaviors from people when the target is on foot or in a car, such as giving the target the finger, or similar hand gestures.

Cars parked outside the target's house, often with people inside doing apparently nothing.

Anecdote:
A limosine was parked outside my house (directly in front of an
elementary school) with the driver inside and the engine running. I was crossing the street from my house to go to the school and had my back to the limo driver, but I could hear him turning the car in a U-turn very quickly. As I climbed the steps to the school, I heard the driver honk. When I turned around, he was giving me the finger as he drove away. Note: the car was parked when I left my house, and it drove away after I giving me the finger. What was he doing there parked? Evidently he was waiting to give me the finger. Only two days later, a teenager walking along the street held his hand up in front of my face and wiggled his fingers to get my attention. When I looked at him, he too gave me the finger.

Another activity is having neighbors leave and arrive at the same time as the target. Or follow you - when they never did before
Anecdote:

The other day I left the house on foot and a woman was rounding the corner near my house. We were walking towards one another, and I crossed the street wanting to put some distance between myself and her (on some level we often sense when a person is a perpetrator before they do the overt behavior). Without missing a beat, she immediately crossed the road as well (the timing felt as though she was mirroring me because I crossed quite suddenly and she followed in a sudden jerking sort of way). There was nothing on the side of the street I crossed to except the school (which she walked past), so there was no reason to behave like that. I found this slightly aggressive, but thought nothing of it until I was walking back home 15 minutes later and there she was again in front of my house, walking towards me on the same side of the road, but from the opposite direction.

Victims report this kind of behavior repeatedly - including the
"mirroring".

A common occurrence is to have people staring at the target in a
leering or mocking way - usually with a smirk on their faces. This is
not one incident in a blue moon, but several incidents during a single day.

C

chicken

Targets have reported having people say things to them that refer far too specifically to something within their lives.
Anecdotes:

I was recently discussing with various people the possibility of
counselling targets, since I have training in counselling. While I was
out at a movie, someone said loudly as I walked by, "You can counsel me any time!"
I was talking to my daughter on the phone about the magnets that are inside a fridge when I received a phone call from an unknown stranger who said to me, "So, you have magnets in your fridge".
A complete stranger knew my dog Dusty's name and said under his breath to me, "I would rather have Dusty".

This is a highly effective way of letting the target know s/he is
somehow under surveillance without actually doing anything illegal.

MANY targets report that their animals either seem to get very sick and die of unknown causes, or they are directly murdered (i.e. with a
weapon). In each case, the target has left the animal on it's own and
returned to a very sick or dead animal.

Similarly, targets report finding dead animals in front of their house.
This is an indication that satanism may be involved.

I had this too - a litter of them along the road

People nearby behaving in an absurd manner. Targets report that they get "crazies" coming up and yelling at them.
Anecdote:
For a while when it all started, I would see 55-year-old caucasian men dressed like 13-year-old boys-in-the-hood, wearing HUGE baggy jeans, baseball hats turned backwards and swaggering by. It is an absurd sight if you happen to notice that the person dressed like this has gray hair.

Unnerving the target and drawing attention to themselves is part of the game.

Intense harrassment while driving - all the rude gestures you can think of on the road, except it happens every single time the target goes out. This includes tailgating, being cut off, and other hostile
gestures.

Almost all targets report that perpetrators have tried to run them off
the road.
Anecdote:
"Normal" people don't have the same driver repeatedly coming up behind them very fast and then slamming on their breaks while fishtailing behind them. This was on a 4-lane road with no one in the other lane, i=2Ee. nothing was blocking the driver from going past me. I called 911 on my cell phone and the driver came up beside me and tried to side-swipe me while I was on the phone with the police! After almost running into me several times, he gave me the finger and drove off.

Placing people in strategic locations to "watch" the target. One target reports having people dressed in specific "colors" as a signal of who they are. It is a subtle way of getting the target's attention.
However, it doesn't take the target very long to be able to spot the
perpetrators before the behaviors occur. In some cases, there is an air of cockiness about them that is often accompanied by direct eye contact - think of the boys (a.k.a. demons) with the hockey sticks in the movie "Dogma" and you get a sense for the way these people carry themselves. This is not always the case - there is also the case where the perpetrator will have a blank, zombie-like expression on their face. This is more common when direct, overt actions are taking place so thatthe target doesn't know for sure if this is a perpetrator or just one
of those incidents that will happen every so often that are unrelated.
The cocky expressions usually accompany staring without any overt behavior. By keeping actions subtle, the target is kept confused and doubting themselves.

Many targets report very frequent problems with their cars and other
machinery.
Anecdote:
When my car was still practically new, with only 30,000 miles on it, I
had to have the engine rebuilt at a cost of $2,400. It appeared that
the oil had been drained from it after the last time it was taken in
for service. It was, coincidentally, only 1 month out of warranty when this happened.

Many targets have suspected that "fake" service people have been sent to their homes. In one victim's case, she had more than just a
suspicion after the following incident.
Anecdote:
I scheduled to have my windows cleaned by a company that I've used in the past. When the company phoned and said they were going out of business and could they send another company in their place, I felt apprehensive but agreed. When the people came to my house, they began an elaborate game of trying to "psych" me out by telling me that a woman was passed out in my back yard. This made no sense to me, so I didn't respond to them. After several more attempts to make me go into my back yard, I then overheard them talking about how to kill me. WhenI picked up the phone to call the police, the "window washers" fled.

Crowding and mobbing a person when they're out, i.e. having people
enter the person's "personal space".
Anecdote:
I recently had a problem when I started aerobics classes. Someone in the class was getting far too close to me, i.e. within a few inches of me, moving as much as 10 feet across the room to stay close to me. When I asked her to give me some room, she said angrily, "You move!" After I moved, she too moved away, leaving a 20 foot gap. However, as soon as I moved in to fill the gap, she immediately moved back as well. After a few repeat performances, it became clear that this was being done intentionally.

Destruction or theft of items that are of sentimental value to the
target.
Anecdote:
I don't have any jewelry except a sapphire ring that my father gave me many years ago. One day the ring simply disappeared from my house and I never saw it again. I looked for it when I moved, and it was definitely nowhere in the house.

Targets often struggle with health problems - extreme fatigue,
dizziness, headaches, abdominal pain and muscle pain. Although the stress may be the only reason, there may be other factors involved, including an electronic component to the harassment. If you think this is the case, see electronic harassment.

"Brighting" - a tactic of ritual abuse (i.e satanism) as well as
torture. This involves shining bright lights on the target - either
from oncoming cars or from neighboring houses.
Anecdote:
Since I became aware that I was being stalked, in every single place Ihave stayed (three including my own house which I fled), there has been a neighboring house with a spotlight that was directed towards my
bedroom window. In one case, I knew that the neighbor was definitely not a perpetrator. However, all that is necessary is for someone to re-aim the lights outside someone's house - the perpetrator doesn't actually have to be living there. Also, if I am walking home after dark, 9/10 times a car will be parked on the street (in the roughly same spot every time) with the lights on and facing me. It will drive away as I near the car.

C

chicken

Crowding or mobbing using cars. It can happen when you're on foot or in a car. Some have reported being surrounded by a convoy of cars when they've been driving.
Anecdote:
When I am on foot when walking home, there will be an exhorbitant
number of cars on one small side street which I walk down. It has
happened so many times that it is no longer a coincidence. The last
time I was walking along that street, my son was with me and it was
close to 11 p.m. on a Wednesday night. Without my ever having mentioned my own suspicions, my son said, "There sure are a lot of cars around here for so late at night". We were on the suspect side street when he said it. (The side street had a dead end, and all the cars drove towards or came from the dead end.)
Many of the above activities are mentioned in David Lawson's book
Terrorist Stalking in America.

SENSITIZATION: HOW IT HAPPENS

Be careful of assuming that people are perpetrators. Familiarize
yourself with the concept of "sensitization" because this is how they
condition you.

There are activites that are designed specifically to let you know that someone is a perpetrator. They will do this intentionally in order for you to know that you are being stalked. For example, let's say that for a period of time you saw people with compasses everywhere, and then it stopped. It is very unlikely that this is just a coincidence because virtually no portion of the population carries compasses with them and uses them randomly in public (Note: you are not in a campground or at a Scout meeting when this happens). So when you see someone using a compass, it is to communicate a non-verbal message that you are being
stalked.

Similarly, someone who gives me the finger when I am on foot is 99.9% likely to be a perpetrator, since I am not doing any behaviors that would cause someone to give me the finger, such as driving aggressively or even looking disapprovingly at someone (that's stretching it a bit, but just to illustrate that it is not a "provoked" finger).

Sensitization has a domino-like effect. The perpetrators only have to
push the first domino down because the rest will fall by themselves.
These people are capitalizing on human psychology. Once you are made aware that you are being stalked, the tactics can become more subtle and can even become indistinguishable from normal, everyday occurrences. Chances are that you will lose perspective on what is "normal" after a while and begin to react to things that are
no longer perp-related. Here is an example.

For a period of time, perhaps 1 month, they send many perpetrators
around you with laptops. They do some obvious things like stare at you
for very long periods of time, or smile mockingly to get your
attention, or even do bizarre hand movements - something out of the ordinary to grab your attention. As a result of this "blitz" campaign, the laptops then become associated with perpetrators in your mind. This is the intention of the perpetrators. You are now "sensitized". (Or the first domino has been pushed down by the perpetrators).

After this, they can reduce the number of people around you who are carrying laptops and acting bizarrely to the point where they may stop altogether. This is because now you ASSUME that anyone carrying a laptop is a perpetrator. (The rest of the dominos fall by themselves).

The problem is that a certain part of the population naturally carries
laptops with them. However, if they have conditioned you so well that you lose track of what is "normal", you are going to feel stressed every time you see a stranger with a laptop. The more laptops you see,the higher your anxiety (and anger) will climb. If you are very stressed, then they can have the added benefit of watching you attack someone carrying a laptop, and maybe even get you charged with assault. In the end, it doesn't matter if that person is a perpetrator or not - you have been conditioned to think he is.

This applies to any kind of conditioning. It could be white vans that
they condition you to. It could be red t-shirts that they sensitize you
to. It doesn't matter because once you are sensitized, YOU will be your own worst enemy.

We have to be constantly vigilant to remember what is "normal", and not assume that every white van, or every person in a red t-shirt is a perpetrator. We have to resist becoming sensitized. If you can say to yourself, "This may not be a perpetrator - I can't make that
assumption," then it forces the perpetrators to show their hand very
blatantly in order to get your attention. This means that they risk
exposure. But if you react to the smallest thing, then the
sensitization has gotten the better of you and the perpetrators have
won. It is possible to resist becoming sensitized, so don't give up
trying.

HOW WE CAN FIGHT THIS

The best way to fight this is by getting together and supporting one
another. By keeping the victims isolated, the perpetrators have little
fear of their activities being discovered. But together we have
strength. Little by little we can raise the awareness in the public
that this is happening. In therapeutic circles this is called
"normalizing". That is what happens when someone says, "It's OK for you to say you are being gang stalked because it is taking place". In other words, something considered "abnormal" by a skeptical public is made "normal" by the weight of our testimonies. Like women who once were too ashamed to tell people that they had been raped because it carried a serious social stigma, people who are gang stalked are seen as immediately crazy without being given the benefit of the doubt. What will give us the credibility and acknowedgement that we have a right to is the "normalization" of the idea that gang stalking happens.

Useful Search Terms:

stalking-by-proxy
stalking
mobbing
bullying
"psychological harassment"
"psychological violence"

C

chicken

cause stalking is a form of mind control - I will explain and give you an example. In 1993 - I was coming home from a friends house and it was late - two cars were parked on the dual carriageway facing me - they were facing the wrong way? I put my locks down and sat and watched them and they just would not budge - so I was forced to take another route home - via the motor way

Mind control as in enforced change. This is what they do - force you to run your life down - threaten you

Now recently I have been forced to not go out as everytime I went out - there was someone sitting directly outside the house watching it. All hours of the day.... Its about making you change your behaviour...I am videoed as well - to tell me I am being watched.

I have been left a noose on the doorstep? Explain that......

Last edited:
C

chicken

I'm sorry chicken, but this is hardly specific.

Are you saying that "mind control" is defined as cause stalking?
that is very specific - but covers a lot of incidents. I am in contact with a few hundred victims, America, Belguim, Germany Austrailia, India, Latvia and so on.

Conferences are taken each week - to help victims cope with it and get on with their lives

we compare notes and there are books on this to be bought. We see much similiarities in what each of us have. Cause stalking manuals are available on the net to buy.....Lots of cases we have direct hits in terms of what is happening.

There is evidence - but you would have to see it. The police are listening - its a matter of time...

A

Apotheosis

I know exactly what cause stalking refers to, there is no need for reams & reams of material cut & pasted from other sites.

It is an appealing & compelling way of interpreting events; which may or may not have a basis in organised groups targeting individuals.

Cause stalking is a small part of the field of "mind control", which is why I asked for a specific definition on what "mind control" is, if there is one.

I would think what it actually refers to could be more specific;

Mind control (or "brainwashing") techniques are supposedly able to subvert an individual's control of their own thinking, behavior, emotions, or decisions. Whether anyone has ever successfully used these techniques remains an open question.

There are a number of controversial theories about mind control.

The feasibility of such control and the methods by which it might be attained (either direct or more subtle) are subject to debate among psychologists, neuroscientists, and sociologists. Also, the exact definition of mind control and the extent to which it might have any kind of influence over individuals are debated.

The question of mind control has been discussed in conjunction with religion, politics, prisoners of war, totalitarianism, neural cell manipulation, cults, terrorism, torture, parental alienation, and even battered person syndrome.

Mind control as a defence tactic (see also temporary insanity) was rejected by the court in the case of Patty Hearst, and in several court cases involving New Religious Movements.

Also, questions of mind control are regarding ethical questions linked to the subject of free will.
From Wikipedia
Mind control fits no easy definition.

ME said:
It is not very far to go from believing secret factions of government, or others, are experimenting on us; into believing that little green men are actually behind all of it.
YOU said:
No none of these things mean anything to me. I believe in criminal gangs being employed to stalk one. Advanced form of bullying actually
And so your definition of "mind control" is this? Cause stalking?

Just because "none of these things mean anything to you", doesn't negate other areas of the mind control field having a basis in fact or truth. To many other people these things you brush aside so flippantly do mean something, often they mean allot, whether they are subjective or objective. An abductee in many cases believes what has happened to have actually happened in their circumstances, just as you have these "ideas" for your own experiences, so others have fringe or generally unaccepted explanations for some of theirs. I think it somewhat arrogant to forcefully impress upon others that "it must be true" in the case of what you believe is this basis for your experiences, but poo poo anything that doesn't fit with your take on reality.

A

Apotheosis

And in relation to "harrasment" -

I have on numerous occasions been under surveillance. On two occasions I know that it definitely happened, during one of the occasions I knew about - it went on for months. This surveillance was from the police in relation to on going investigations & criminal matters, in the past to criminal activities I was connected to through associations. I have been raided on 8 separate occasions by the police, both CID & uniformed, & once by an armed response unit when they had 2 helicopters over the house & 20 armed officers, 10 surrounding the house, I have never been charged or arrested from these incidents.

At other times I have been victim to Neanderthal behavior by drug dealers & users, one time resulting in being evicted from my flat, many years ago now. I have been seriously sexually abused in a psychiatric hospital, & had many other experiences that I could - if I wanted to - read all kind of things into. I don't. Such is life, there's none queerer than folk. I no longer have the need or desire to formulate a paranoid theory to explain some of the bad things which have happened to me. I just get on with living in the day & put it down to experience.

C

chicken

The police are "known" to be involved in harassment campaigns as well as the fire, ambulance and other services that includes mental health.

Now that is some serious harassment if not what do you call it? - even though not charged..:D

oh dear - you have been the victim of a hate campaign. Paranoia is not what I am discussing here. I do not go around thinking everyone is after me - far from it. I do not have the "special" complex which can be described as grandiose.

I am talking about a hate campaign - nothing else. Seems that if you mixed with the bad boys that they have used their version of hate on you. Did you not wonder why so many bad things happened to you?

My experience is different from where we leap off - I was a lecturer and was the stay at home enjoy myself type. Quiet and liked persuing my art etc etc....

In 91 I moved into a house and was subjected to three years of hell - the neighbour basically stalked me. I was warned not to leave the village where I lived in Cornwall and other things were told to me which were not nice.

It turns out that I lived in the Irish Quarter and was abused by the Ancient Order of Hibernia - which is connected to the IRA - which was not a good start

My father was a mason and he upset people - he used to go out at night and inject trees in people gardens with weed killer and went round letting peoples tyres down. He did other things that were outside the law, which I cannot mention here. He was into dodgy things and frequented the snooker halls and working mens clubs which is the fertile ground for criminal masonic activity. What was he doing - this act to others - this is cause stalking. Odd things happen to you that cannot be explained over night. My father went round making life hell for others under the shadow of the night. He used to open peoples cars and leave things for them. He would tailgate people - he would damage people's property. Then it was reversed and they started to do it to him. They used to bump his car and then he would find out they were not insured so he used to hunt them down and actually use violence to get money to pay for the damage.

The network stopped him getting work - they forced him to leave and he was hounded out of two other areas. They never forget

My stalking began when my father left the village and they transferred from him to me. My father was made homeless by the network - he must have done something big or associated himself with these groups for this to happen.

He worked with people who you never asked what do you do?

He was hassled massively. He drove his van the once to go to work as he had no driver and he was banned - they the police made a 8 panda car swoop, plus a full police van onto him - he was sitting in his van awaiting the lights to change - someone dobbed him in basically. Or they followed him?

I was rung up by a masonic group and told that my photo or image was with every mason locally this included the Eastern Star. This included taxi drivers and as I mentioned some of the services outlined above. I was told many many things which were not nice

The concept of NRM came into this - but that could be a wind up. Freemasonry is considered a NRM

I live in the UK which has one of the few police only masonic lodges, have 40 masonic lodges in a small area. Freemasonry is known as as a cult - (well fringes of) and has many beliefs that as a daughter of a freemason knows that perhaps she cannot share because of the situation.

Freemasonry has the expertise to use accoustic weapons and sit in the realms of the occult as was told that was where the NRM was coming from. Who told me this - another four people phoned me up and told me more. No wind up - parent present at all three

This parent believes my story and has or was nearly shoved off a platform at Birmingham station - she was terrified

They deliver warning messages and are well known to use mystical symbolism in their delivery

Many mentally ill patients say they are stalked - and this is the network. Extreme form of surveillance. A service to mental health. I have an insiders knowledge - unfortunately that is working against me - I did not blab,

Do you know that it can take four generations to clear a masonic debt. My brothers - they could be next.

A

Apotheosis

The police are "known" to be involved in harassment campaigns as well as the fire, ambulance and other services that includes mental health.

Now that is some serious harassment if not what do you call it? - even though not charged..:D

oh dear - you have been the victim of a hate campaign. Paranoia is not what I am discussing here. I do not go around thinking everyone is after me - far from it. I do not have the "special" complex which can be described as grandiose.

I am talking about a hate campaign - nothing else. Seems that if you mixed with the bad boys that they have used their version of hate on you. Did you not wonder why so many bad things happened to you?
What Absolute twaddle & nonsense. There are very rational & down to earth explanations for allot of what has happened to me. I don't buy into your paranoid explanations for anything. Sorry, but that's the way it is.

There are far more interesting & viable explanations for things which have happened to me, which are within the realms of the paranoid conspiracy theory, I have explored & rejected them, you have no hope of dragging me into yours, thank you very much.

C

chicken

we have to interprete at ground level and at a working level. I see what it is - whatever it says is on the tin is what I am getting. I am grounded - all this comes to me. I get phoned up I don't phone them

Also being related to a very well known hypnotist who popped his clogs last year has not helped my situation either. Put it this way - he slagged off P McKenna and the NHS - however he made 124 million - so I guess this don't matter.

Both very publicly - it turns out that someone I saw using NLP techniques and CNVC - both cult based issues warned me that if I did not walk around this then I would stop walking.....So all my NLP based harassment began after my coaching sessions. I take it if you understand the basis of anchoring and creating phobias rather than stopping them then you will understand cause stalking has its roots in NLP = Bandler and co. Tony Robbins etc etc....

My coach was a hypnotist who put me out without my consent..... no I was not traumatised - just violated - god knows what she did?

Of course I asked her - but she will not tell me. I am afraid the masonic network has massive fingers in many pies.

This is not conspiracy - this is the network working against one of its own - or ex brother. They go for family too....

C

chicken

I cannot alter your beliefs and I tell you from an insiders knowledge that this is masonic. My father must have done something very very bad for the rest of the network to deliver. I was told each region has its own squads. I can' t ask you to take that paradigm shift.

I am a daughter of a mason - believe it or not - gnostic info. Many people are not aware of the local criminal heirarchy. As my mum once said its the local "mafia" and she was dead serious

A

Apotheosis

OK chicken, we disagree, it is OK.

I genuinely wish you all the best in seeking a resolution to your problems. :hug:

C

chicken

Thank - you I appreciate that. I do not think that my problems will end as I have no control over the cause stalkers. There is no answer to this phenomena - except just grin and bear it basically. Get on with the life you have.