• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

what is happening in the world i can't figure it out?

T

Tombomb

I’m kinda worried tho

L

llittlelostlady

I want to get back to studying.....love studying

how are people screwing your life up

S

SGS

World contains chaos and mystery. Sometimes it contains too much and the overspill is confusion for all and everybody. Nobody is alone in worrying about the future today.

S

SadRainbow

We get to see and read a lot more news than people in the past did. Bad news gets more attention so the media focuses on bad news. I do my best to ignore most of the news these days. I have to or else I'd soon be suicidal.

S

SGS

Part of the function, a big part, of news is to be society's pain signal. So when bad things happen they will be reported on. Easy to bookmark enhance science and music and sports news and with Google news down play the world or local news where the more depressing news items linger. Ignorance is bliss, until the tanks roll in, and so it is wise to keep a eye on the world - I like to be in the 'drink and know things' category than the 'buried with head in sand' but putting quality over quantity is harder than ever with biases and lowered journalistic standards...even so wiser to know one thing too many than one too few in a time of surreal criticality like these

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T How in the world is this happening to me? Schizophrenia Forum 52
Mothman It's happening again Schizophrenia Forum 8
lifecangetbetter do you feel like life is on repeat. i feel the same things happening over and over again Schizophrenia Forum 3
R What is happening to me? Schizophrenia Forum 5
F What's happening in your reality? Schizophrenia Forum 12
L Thought Broadcasting: what I think is happening Schizophrenia Forum 2
H Scared to let people know whats really happening!!! Schizophrenia Forum 7
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Why is there so negativity in this world? covide is to blame, it has to go to normal soon before i go insane in my room. Schizophrenia Forum 3
T Where in the world can I go where I won’t be forced on to antipsychotics for my “schizophrenia”? Schizophrenia Forum 9
BEASTMODEWARRIOR The world is narrcistic, will you will be fine. Schizophrenia Forum 25
BEASTMODEWARRIOR yo im in my room watching king kong vs god zilla bro is so good. but i started to think what is everybody doing world right now at this current moment Schizophrenia Forum 3
P What's really going on in this world? Schizophrenia Forum 22
BEASTMODEWARRIOR I feel absolutely horrible today, i feel like the world is against me today idk why. Schizophrenia Forum 14
lifecangetbetter i literally cant handle this world Schizophrenia Forum 28
hORIzonFINK210 i percieved the alter world and seen the face of our creator Schizophrenia Forum 4
THE MANDALORIAN Needing a brake from this world? Nothing like surfing the web... Schizophrenia Forum 3
lifecangetbetter i think this world is a simulation Schizophrenia Forum 9
W I'm new to this world. 26/scared of meds/schizoeffective Schizophrenia Forum 3
telepathic_one He gave the whole world schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 7
T What in the world! Schizophrenia Forum 24
Mr.NiceGuy Would the world be better if we were nicer to each other about illicit drugs? Schizophrenia Forum 22
T The world revolves around me. Schizophrenia Forum 35
T The only person in the world. Schizophrenia Forum 24
LORD BURT This world is not real Schizophrenia Forum 26
F Other world Schizophrenia Forum 3
LORD BURT I have a comms link with the spirit world. Schizophrenia Forum 20
T The world is watching me. Schizophrenia Forum 19
T How in the world are people seeing me? Schizophrenia Forum 24
T I'm really trying to figure out how in the world are people watching me. Schizophrenia Forum 7
T Where in the world is this camera? Schizophrenia Forum 5
R brave new world Schizophrenia Forum 4
Mark_01 World Mental Health Day Schizophrenia Forum 1
fazza Back in the real world out of hospital Schizophrenia Forum 5
S Accepting the world how you see it Schizophrenia Forum 3
P Thrust into this hellish world. Schizophrenia Forum 6
J Do You Want The World, People, And Universe To Be Kind To You? Schizophrenia Forum 22
O Paranoia about the World running out of Crude oil for diesel or Petrol Schizophrenia Forum 11
P How many doomed just came into the world? Schizophrenia Forum 1
F When the physical world is unreliable Schizophrenia Forum 2
P "What's a healthy way of going about the world." I thought. Schizophrenia Forum 3
telekinesis Feeling Disconnected from the World Schizophrenia Forum 2
C world seems in slow motion now Schizophrenia Forum 1
D slimming world Schizophrenia Forum 7
K How many of you get contact from the spirit world? Schizophrenia Forum 3
A Schizophrenia - Too sensitive for this World Schizophrenia Forum 6
F Schizophrenia outcomes differ across world regions Schizophrenia Forum 5
BEASTMODEWARRIOR learn to be happy at the worst situations. just figure it out. Schizophrenia Forum 3