What if Schizophrenics are not crazy?

G

GTG

For the last point, if voices were external they would require vocal apparatus which would entertain them. Hence, its internal.

J

John Banks

My Take - believing you're under average with intelligence matters makes it worse.
It's not like I want to think I'm below average. I have a hard time concentrating and I'm ignorant of a lot of things. I think that's because I'm schizophrenic I was fine when I was 8 years old. Now a days, it's hard for me to learn since I have a hard time concentrating, which I find unfortunate, because I think becoming more knowledgeable on a subject is a great way for schizophrenics or anybody really, to empower themselves. The more I know about what is possible, the easier it is for me to know what doesn't work, what's not possible.

For the last point, if voices were external they would require vocal apparatus which would entertain them. Hence, its internal.
I'm starting to think, it's unlikely I'll be able to figure out how mind reading work, at least if it stays the way it is now, so I'm taking a different approach. I'm simply trying to figure out if it's real, at the moment.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Schizophrenia Forum 10