• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

What if schizophrenia has something to do with your spirit/higher self/soul/subconscious mind?

• Thread starter Creation or evolution
  • Start date
C

Creation or evolution

I have a story to share. Will be back some other day to actually do so. It actually scares me to even think about writing about it. Not because of the nature of it, but because what I have experienced took a course of a few weeks just to get things started...

lifecangetbetter

lifecangetbetter

ACCOUNT CLOSED
well the thing is why are our hallucinations so inaccurate? and what are our hallucinations supposed to teach us about ourselves and the universe? i personally am learning nothing from these hallucinations...besides what it feels like to suffer and have no control over your own mind

C

Comorbidity

A lot of 'real' mental health conditions are the result of relationship between your subconscious and your conscious

For those who haven't worked it out yet, it's your subconscious that's in charge and it creates the construct for your 5% contributing conscious mind to play in and try to develop in

It does this by alerting you to and giving you positive feelings and excitement to certain things and possibilities that come your way

Unfortunately, it is true that your subconscious doesn't think, it encourages you to further your experiences and development when things it views as opportunities to do so arise, but it does it in a way that while it is often successful, has significant flaws, flaws that can cause a lot of mental health issues

Your subconscious calculates, conducts probability and risk assessment calculations in effect, through referencing and cross referencing all your memories it holds to ascertain whether or not any given opportunity will be good for your experience and development. The draw back of this is obvious, it can only calculate based on what it knows through your experiences so far, it can't legislate for not yet experienced things, such as the increasingly appalling behaviour of too many people if you haven't yet experienced that with any relevance to the opportunity, so as glitches go, it's a pretty big one

T

Tombomb

I find it so interesting too because I check all those boxes but I want too see all those traits with my spiritual world but I’m afraid because I told the doctors n was penalized with meds ssi n doctors! They stole my years of being young n like my friends n family !! I told them how I felt n they think I’m I’ll! It’s now hard too trust anyone now cause if I open up n tell women how I feel that they may miss interpret my feelings

C

Creation or evolution

I find it so interesting too because I check all those boxes but I want too see all those traits with my spiritual world but I’m afraid because I told the doctors n was penalized with meds ssi n doctors! They stole my years of being young n like my friends n family !! I told them how I felt n they think I’m I’ll! It’s now hard too trust anyone now cause if I open up n tell women how I feel that they may miss interpret my feelings
I was once asked, what if there were 10 people sitting in a room, and only 1 of them can hear voices... Would that 1 person be crazy or is there something wrong with the other 9?🤔🤔🤔

T

Tombomb

Lol that’s classic. Have a example ??

T

Tombomb

What If doctors could of missed something ? Has anyone been Miss diagnosed ever? If so it’s a real damn shame

T

Tombomb

What are the criteria laws they follow for mental illness?

C

Creation or evolution

Many over the passed few years.. Since march 21st 2017 to be exact... Went through things that would make the scariest Hollywood movies seem like a Disney flick. Had happy endings that would make the softest chick's flicks seem cold hearted.. Like I've said I have a story I'd like to/I will share. Not really looking for opinions / sympathy. Just want to share what I've been through, how it has changed , the ways it has changed, ups and downs and all. That way, when I do stand In front of God he will not hold me responsible for not sharing my story. He will ask the ones that heard and did not listen why they did not listen. And after all, its just a story. My story. Rather I'm nuttier than peanut butter or not....😂🤣😂

ht46

ht46

My first psychotic episode was quite spiritual, it was like I was dealing with some evil dimension that some people in this dimension work for I don't i know why but it's the why my mind remembers things and then opens me up to the evil. It sounds dramatic but it feels like my soul has been taken. Evil infects your brain and makes you see things for the reality and tries to destroy you like a religious test/spiritual is how I see it. IDK

lifecangetbetter

lifecangetbetter

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I was once asked, what if there were 10 people sitting in a room, and only 1 of them can hear voices... Would that 1 person be crazy or is there something wrong with the other 9?🤔🤔🤔
how do you make sense of the inaccuracy of that one person that can see or hear things?

T

Tombomb

In person I’m a great judge of character

T

Tombomb

But I know I always had control because of my deep faith I new it was always In me ! Just that others may of missed judge me as a person !!