What I’ve been hearing for months. Anyone hear these phrases?

F

Feathers1984

I just made a list of all the words I hear all day and all night non stop. Here it goes:
You are chosen
You are proof
It’s your ticket
You’re a ticket
Husband
She is strong
She is brave
Picture
You are breaking
You are shy
You are hiding
You are jumping
You are hanging
You are shooting
You are incredible
Go to school.... it’s your ticket
Be ready!
He’s coming!
Your boy???? (May be hearing that wrong)
I don’t take these things seriously or even to be true. But, my god, it’s repeated all day long.
Also, one female voice chooses not to speak to me but talks about me and she is the loudest. Pretty much repeating the same phrases. “She’s strong she’s brave she’s shy she’s chosen.”
Any thoughts on this? Does anyone hear anything similar???

NWiddi

NWiddi

Just nonsense that they spout, I wouldn't read into it too much.

Mine often talks as if he is me, says "I" this and "I" that, acts as if he can talk to people other than me. Often explains duality to nobody, he'll conjure up a person in his mind and start explaining getting so far then stops himself usually following it up with a "f-you!".

Really quite pathetic and funny at times.

J

John Legion

I used to experience words and phrases that had no meaning, just nonsense repeated over and over again that made them draining/irritating.

I then started believing in God and practised a faith in a relaxed manner with no worship and over about a year, when I had stability in my life, they gradually went away. I now have long periods of quiet tranquil peace with the occasional bad day when something causes me stress. I now view these voices as communications from spirits, fueled and worsened when the mind is troubled with anger and stress.

O

OCDguy

I just made a list of all the words I hear all day and all night non stop. Here it goes:
You are chosen
You are proof
It’s your ticket
You’re a ticket
Husband
She is strong
She is brave
Picture
You are breaking
You are shy
You are hiding
You are jumping
You are hanging
You are shooting
You are incredible
Go to school.... it’s your ticket
Be ready!
He’s coming!
Your boy???? (May be hearing that wrong)
I don’t take these things seriously or even to be true. But, my god, it’s repeated all day long.
Also, one female voice chooses not to speak to me but talks about me and she is the loudest. Pretty much repeating the same phrases. “She’s strong she’s brave she’s shy she’s chosen.”
Any thoughts on this? Does anyone hear anything similar???
These phrases don't make a lot of sense to me, can you relate to them? Perhaps there is a consistency in the effects they have on you, or a possible direction they are taking you in? :hug:

C

Cat

Oh dear. The statements that mine makes are similarly repetitive and come and go throughout the day. Mine are almost uniformly negative, however.
Here are some;
"Fuck you"
"Are you fucking retarded"
"Are you fucking serious"
"What the fuck are you talking about"
"Fucking right"
"Yeah you fucking better"
"That is for fucking sure!"

Every so often there will be a "positive" one like
"I am so proud of you for saying/doing that"

For the most part, the statements by the "voice" come after I have had a thought in my own explicit voice. That is why its easy for me to revert to thinking of the statements as comments on my thoughts and actions. However, they also sometimes occur randomly (without me thinking anything in particular), and are often contradictory in nature. Thus, I have learned not to put any interpretation on them at all and to avoid engaging with it as much as I can. It is certainly challenging though.

J

Jules5

I have the same issues with voices they will not leave me alone. I have tried so hard to become that person I use to be but it is a dead end path. So I have chosen a path of spirituality that is working I need to be close to my God or I will fall underneath this head trauma. I had a good day today that started out with the voices-and then with a little work things worked out. A close of a pretty good day with my master being God and F.... the voices.

E

ernesto3

Mine say things such as
You’re a piece of shit - #1 phrase
This is very real
We are real people
You can’t speak, you can’t breathe, you can’t think without us - something like that
ERNESTO- they yell my name
We’re really real
You’re going to jail
This is really happening to your head
Oh my god Ernesto
You’re retarded

It’s really annoying

F

Feathers1984

Mine say things such as
This is very real
We are real people
You can’t speak, you can’t breathe, you can’t think without us - something like that
ERNESTO- they yell my name
We’re really real
You’re going to jail
This is really happening to your head
Oh my god Ernesto
You’re retarded

It’s really annoying
I have heard the jail thing too. They want me in a constant state of struggle, fear, confusion and paranoia. Often times telling me “we’re winning Brittani” on my good days just to knock me down

F

Feathers1984

Today they are telling me I am proof. And that I’m chosen. And I have to “come home” and that I’m lucky. I’ve been chosen by someone they have left unnamed and when I die I’m stealing someone’s job and I’m so lucky for that. I know. I’m thinking the same thing you’re thinking. That makes no fucking sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Feathers1984

Today they are telling me I am proof. And that I’m chosen. And I have to “come home” and that I’m lucky. I’ve been chosen by someone they have left unnamed and when I die I’m stealing someone’s job and I’m so lucky for that. I know. I’m thinking the same thing you’re thinking. That makes no fucking sense.
And just I sent that reply above someone called me “fucking retarted”. So there ya have it. They’re are lying morons

O

OCDguy

What has worked for me in the past is focussing my mind on my immediate surroundings. It takes time and patience...

M

messenger

voices speak in metaphors and figurative speech.

- to say you are in jail means someone thinks you are guilty of something and is prohibiting you from doing something. for example, perhaps your family member refuses to meet with you

- to say that you have a ticket means that you have what it takes to accomplish something. for example, if you have a great singing voice, you might be afraid to audition for AGT, but if the voice says you hold the ticket that means that you will do well.

- go to school means that there is something you want to do but the voice is telling you that you are not prepared yet and you need to learn more about it before you proceed.

- you are chosen means that someone likes you and will accept you, but you are not aware of it

voices will sometimes tell you what other people think of you (family, friends, strangers) or they will tell you how you think about something.

for example, if you are angry that another driver is cutting you off, the voices will say something like 'he is cutting you off', meaning that YOU are cutting someone else off while driving. and they are reversing it back on you, similar to someone who might tease you about it

M

messenger

^^^ maybe someone does not like you, or your work is not good

This is very real
^^^ there is something you don't believe in, but is true (the 'fake news' might be a good example)

You’re going to jail
^^^ someone thinks you are guilty of something. it can be anything.

F

Feathers1984

The past few days it’s constant these phrases
You are proof
You are shy (FYI I am NOT shy)
You are jumping
You are chosen
It’s non stop from two voices one a creepy creepy male voice and one from a shrill and very loud female

F

Feathers1984

And lately I’ve been quite rude to them in my head especially at bedtime I’ll call them idiots and morons and tell them they’re trying to destroy me and I won’t let them and that I’m “winning” and laugh in my head. I know that’s horrible but hey I can’t help what pops in my head 🤷🏼‍♀️ Anyways they are completely unphased by this and continue repeating those phrases. Also at night right as I’m dozing off I’ll hear very loudly the words “Lucifer” or Satan”

F

Feathers1984

And lately I’ve been quite rude to them in my head especially at bedtime I’ll call them idiots and morons and tell them they’re trying to destroy me and I won’t let them and that I’m “winning” and laugh in my head. I know that’s horrible but hey I can’t help what pops in my head 🤷🏼‍♀️ Anyways they are completely unphased by this and continue repeating those phrases. Also at night right as I’m dozing off I’ll hear very loudly the words “Lucifer” or Satan”
But not in a voice. Like it has no voice tone to it. It’s very strange and I’m very aware that “they” are trying to frighten me and leave me shaking in my boots. Also my dreams are very disturbing. Very. They talk in my dreams and often have faces and bodies to go with the voice. Please tell me someone else has experienced this!!!

O

OCDguy

I have a experiment for you ;) Next time try telling the voice, okay so I am proof, now be patient and see if they quieten etc. :) Are you able to describe these people :hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Hearing Voices Forum 7