• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What have you eaten today ?

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Ok ........... all articles and advice regarding most illness's is to eat a good diet . My diet is pants :(

So what have you eaten today ?

A

Apotheosis

So what have you eaten today ?
Normally I don't eat anything till around 2-3pm. sometimes later.

Today I woke up late (for me) I got up at 12-30pm, I am usually up between 10-11am in winter months, but in the summer I try to get up earlier. Some days I am up between 6-9am, but my sleep is often very out & it takes a long time, usually, before I nod off.

When I was up; the first thing I do is to get a fresh coffee, which I have with a few cigarettes. Today I ate a small kit kat at around 3pm, & I have only just had some proper food. I have just finished eating & it's now 6.30pm! I had 4 large organic eggs scrambled, a whole pack of bacon, about 8 slices, grilled, with a vitamin drink. Just sat on computer again with another cup of tea.
I need to go out shopping tonight, for some stuff. If I cook a meal for my Bro, then we will have something substantial, but not eat until late. I eat anywhere between 8-10pm in the evening. I often have a piece of meat with some veg. I cooked lamb shanks the other night, but it could be steak, chicken legs (which get cooked allot), or some other kind of roast. I usually grill or oven roast meat. My Bro cooks allot of fish; when I eat over there. For veg it is usually - peas, beans, leeks, & spinach, & purple sprouting ; a couple of those, sometimes new potatoes & carrots or broccoli. I don't eat fruit that often.

When I can't be bothered to cook I snack on cheese, wotsits, twiglets, pork scratchings, tinned smoked musles & cured ham. For a late lunch I often have a fry up or chilli con carnie. This all probably sounds quite unhealthy. LOL.

Once a week I meet up with my Mum & Bro; we make an effort to have a good feed, usually with some sea food, & a roast.

I go through phases of eating one thing loads & then going off it. This time last year I was eating loads of salad & keich. I can also go through phases of eating porridge for lunch. I am very fond of Chinese; & there is a very good & reasonably priced Chinese cafe near to me. I am lucky as well in that I have some friends & family who enjoy cooking for me as well.

Although I do love my food, I would be quite happy if all we needed to live on was coffee. :tea:

L

Louise 28

Founding Member
Diet starts tomorrow

Well, if you really want to know-
I do tend to snack on sweet sugary things like choc and sweets and anything else with lots of sugar in it.

Today- toast, 2 antidepressants, 3 mini donughts :LOL: , quiche, rattatoui (not the film) with pasta, apple pie and a big splash of custard- and far too many cups of tea! Also, I drink tap water.
Yum!

But yes, Im about 1 stone overweight- so too many calories really!:scared:

Supper: water and antidepressants. Yuck.

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
Well, if you really want to know-
I do tend to snack on sweet sugary things like choc and sweets and anything else with lots of sugar in it.

Today- toast, 2 antidepressants, 3 mini donughts :LOL: , quiche, rattatoui (not the film) with pasta, apple pie and a big splash of custard- and far too many cups of tea! Also, I drink tap water.
Yum!

But yes, Im about 1 stone overweight- so too many calories really!:scared:

Supper: water and antidepressants. Yuck.
Wow !

Well that beats my boring old monday diet of cheese sandwiches,chocolate,cereal and chicken :p:)

:hug:

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
I am very overweight but have recently lost about 4 stone. Here what I have eaten
Porridge

apple and a yoghurt

crab stick salad and jkt pot

1 hob nob biscuit ( I gave in to teptation)

Chicken and veg
pears and yoghurt

D

Dollit

So far I've had a chicken salad sandwich, a large fresh squeezed orange juice, some chocolate, two bags of crisps (small ones from the multipack) and now I'm having penne with lamb bolognese sauce followed by a chocolate mousse. The only thing I really enjoyed was the juice.

L

Louise 28

Founding Member
oh no

Oh no, can a person eating as much as me please add it to the list too!
I did go on a diet for Feb and most of March- but got bored- so it finished.
Ahhh well.

D

Dollit

Louise sweetie I'm reading this eating a Milky Bar and I'm a stone overweight still. :)

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Thx for the replies...........:)

Ok YESTURDAY i ate ........

2 slices of toast with butter and jam
A bowl of museili (sp)
A tuna & sweetcorn mayo roll
A bag of crisps
2 apples
1 orange
Half a large bakewell tart :redface:

All with numerous cups of coffee , then in the evening tea. !!
So as you see nothing like the 3 meals a day they recomend. Also i don't eat these things at proper times , i eat as and when.

So far TODAY ........... 3 cups of coffee.

D

Dollit

Today I've had a cup of tea, an orange juice, a crisp sandwich (it was brown bread!) and a pack of love hearts.

Homemade pizza for tea. But I can't remember last time I ate regularly or with anyone else for that matter.

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
Today I've had a cup of tea, an orange juice, a crisp sandwich (it was brown bread!) and a pack of love hearts.

Homemade pizza for tea. But I can't remember last time I ate regularly or with anyone else for that matter.
So I'm not the only one who loves a crisp sandwich? :LOL: (y)

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Thx for the replies...........:)

Ok YESTURDAY i ate ........

2 slices of toast with butter and jam
A bowl of museili (sp)
A tuna & sweetcorn mayo roll
A bag of crisps
2 apples
1 orange
Half a large bakewell tart :redface:

All with numerous cups of coffee , then in the evening tea. !!
So as you see nothing like the 3 meals a day they recomend. Also i don't eat these things at proper times , i eat as and when.

So far TODAY ........... 3 cups of coffee.

Today so far ......

Toast with butter & jam
An orange
A roast chicken dinner with trimmings.
Loads of coffee & tea :redface:

BTW i too like crisp sarnie's :D

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
crisp sarnies

Today so far ......

Toast with butter & jam
An orange
A roast chicken dinner with trimmings.
Loads of coffee & tea :redface:

BTW i too like crisp sarnie's :D
But do you put sauce on them like I do Fedup?

I know,it's crazy :LOL::LOL: