• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

What have you eaten today ?

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Ok ........... all articles and advice regarding most illness's is to eat a good diet . My diet is pants :(

So what have you eaten today ?

A

Apotheosis

So what have you eaten today ?
Normally I don't eat anything till around 2-3pm. sometimes later.

Today I woke up late (for me) I got up at 12-30pm, I am usually up between 10-11am in winter months, but in the summer I try to get up earlier. Some days I am up between 6-9am, but my sleep is often very out & it takes a long time, usually, before I nod off.

When I was up; the first thing I do is to get a fresh coffee, which I have with a few cigarettes. Today I ate a small kit kat at around 3pm, & I have only just had some proper food. I have just finished eating & it's now 6.30pm! I had 4 large organic eggs scrambled, a whole pack of bacon, about 8 slices, grilled, with a vitamin drink. Just sat on computer again with another cup of tea.
I need to go out shopping tonight, for some stuff. If I cook a meal for my Bro, then we will have something substantial, but not eat until late. I eat anywhere between 8-10pm in the evening. I often have a piece of meat with some veg. I cooked lamb shanks the other night, but it could be steak, chicken legs (which get cooked allot), or some other kind of roast. I usually grill or oven roast meat. My Bro cooks allot of fish; when I eat over there. For veg it is usually - peas, beans, leeks, & spinach, & purple sprouting ; a couple of those, sometimes new potatoes & carrots or broccoli. I don't eat fruit that often.

When I can't be bothered to cook I snack on cheese, wotsits, twiglets, pork scratchings, tinned smoked musles & cured ham. For a late lunch I often have a fry up or chilli con carnie. This all probably sounds quite unhealthy. LOL.

Once a week I meet up with my Mum & Bro; we make an effort to have a good feed, usually with some sea food, & a roast.

I go through phases of eating one thing loads & then going off it. This time last year I was eating loads of salad & keich. I can also go through phases of eating porridge for lunch. I am very fond of Chinese; & there is a very good & reasonably priced Chinese cafe near to me. I am lucky as well in that I have some friends & family who enjoy cooking for me as well.

Although I do love my food, I would be quite happy if all we needed to live on was coffee. :tea:

L

Louise 28

Founding Member
Diet starts tomorrow

Well, if you really want to know-
I do tend to snack on sweet sugary things like choc and sweets and anything else with lots of sugar in it.

Today- toast, 2 antidepressants, 3 mini donughts :LOL: , quiche, rattatoui (not the film) with pasta, apple pie and a big splash of custard- and far too many cups of tea! Also, I drink tap water.
Yum!

But yes, Im about 1 stone overweight- so too many calories really!:scared:

Supper: water and antidepressants. Yuck.

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
Well, if you really want to know-
I do tend to snack on sweet sugary things like choc and sweets and anything else with lots of sugar in it.

Today- toast, 2 antidepressants, 3 mini donughts :LOL: , quiche, rattatoui (not the film) with pasta, apple pie and a big splash of custard- and far too many cups of tea! Also, I drink tap water.
Yum!

But yes, Im about 1 stone overweight- so too many calories really!:scared:

Supper: water and antidepressants. Yuck.
Wow !

Well that beats my boring old monday diet of cheese sandwiches,chocolate,cereal and chicken :p:)

:hug:

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
I am very overweight but have recently lost about 4 stone. Here what I have eaten
Porridge

apple and a yoghurt

crab stick salad and jkt pot

1 hob nob biscuit ( I gave in to teptation)

Chicken and veg
pears and yoghurt

D

Dollit

So far I've had a chicken salad sandwich, a large fresh squeezed orange juice, some chocolate, two bags of crisps (small ones from the multipack) and now I'm having penne with lamb bolognese sauce followed by a chocolate mousse. The only thing I really enjoyed was the juice.

L

Louise 28

Founding Member
oh no

Oh no, can a person eating as much as me please add it to the list too!
I did go on a diet for Feb and most of March- but got bored- so it finished.
Ahhh well.

D

Dollit

Louise sweetie I'm reading this eating a Milky Bar and I'm a stone overweight still. :)

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Thx for the replies...........:)

Ok YESTURDAY i ate ........

2 slices of toast with butter and jam
A bowl of museili (sp)
A tuna & sweetcorn mayo roll
A bag of crisps
2 apples
1 orange
Half a large bakewell tart :redface:

All with numerous cups of coffee , then in the evening tea. !!
So as you see nothing like the 3 meals a day they recomend. Also i don't eat these things at proper times , i eat as and when.

So far TODAY ........... 3 cups of coffee.

D

Dollit

Today I've had a cup of tea, an orange juice, a crisp sandwich (it was brown bread!) and a pack of love hearts.

Homemade pizza for tea. But I can't remember last time I ate regularly or with anyone else for that matter.

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
Today I've had a cup of tea, an orange juice, a crisp sandwich (it was brown bread!) and a pack of love hearts.

Homemade pizza for tea. But I can't remember last time I ate regularly or with anyone else for that matter.
So I'm not the only one who loves a crisp sandwich? :LOL: (y)

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Thx for the replies...........:)

Ok YESTURDAY i ate ........

2 slices of toast with butter and jam
A bowl of museili (sp)
A tuna & sweetcorn mayo roll
A bag of crisps
2 apples
1 orange
Half a large bakewell tart :redface:

All with numerous cups of coffee , then in the evening tea. !!
So as you see nothing like the 3 meals a day they recomend. Also i don't eat these things at proper times , i eat as and when.

So far TODAY ........... 3 cups of coffee.

Today so far ......

Toast with butter & jam
An orange
A roast chicken dinner with trimmings.
Loads of coffee & tea :redface:

BTW i too like crisp sarnie's :D

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
crisp sarnies

Today so far ......

Toast with butter & jam
An orange
A roast chicken dinner with trimmings.
Loads of coffee & tea :redface:

BTW i too like crisp sarnie's :D
But do you put sauce on them like I do Fedup?

I know,it's crazy :LOL::LOL: