What has happened to him? I need some advice? I’m stressed out!

E

emilyann16

Nick (my ex psychiatric nurse) used to pass me in the way to work of the morning every now and then. I’m also friends with his sister on Facebook but I do not know her personally. I look often to see if he has liked his friends posts as that is a great indication that he had been active and somewhat still engaging with his friends (I like to know he’s happy and healthy) but he hasn’t liked any of his friends/family posts for almost 2 weeks and I’ve stopped seeing him in the car of the morning... out of interest and concern, I drove past his work (mine is nearby) and I couldn’t see his car either. His family/friends are carrying on as normal uploading things to Facebook, they definitely haven’t gone on holiday and there’s no mention of the man being sick. all I know is that he has lost an immense amount of weight in the passed few months due to worry and I was hoping to catch up and be there for him but there’s no sign of him. I’m worried. What’s the possibilities ?

Z

Zoe1

maybe someone else reported him
for having relationships with his clients ...
might not be only you ...

you really need to get help with this
you should not be in this position
worrying about your psychiatric nurse,
its very damaging to your sense of trust ...

:love:

E

emilyann16

maybe someone else reported him
for having relationships with his clients ...
might not be only you ...

you really need to get help with this
you should not be in this position
worrying about your psychiatric nurse,
its very damaging to your sense of trust ...

The report I made was recently, so do you think they’ve taken action on him due to myself?

He was honest with me when I used to speak to him, he said within the 33 years of doing his job, he’s only been attached to 2 of his patients (me and someone else), so I doubt he would’ve made advances to somebody else. He was a genuine man and we had chemistry, it’s just really upsetting and you’re completely correct; I shouldn’t be feeling like this at all. It’s wrong. He was in power and I went into his care for help, not heart ache.

I checked Facebook and he liked a post from a week and a few days ago, so maybe I’m just paranoid and he’s alright? I just think it’s odd how I haven’t seen him and I’m not one to give up on those who I care about, whether it’s right or wrong.

Thank you for the answer x

Z

Zoe1

well you have cared about him by making the report actually ...
he needs help, and if he has been disciplined
then he will be careful what he puts on his social media

he is a very sick man, and I wouldn't take his word for anything

you are just lucky you got out when you did ...

next you need to ask the MH team for help to recover from this ...

T

Turnitoffandonagain

The responsibility for what happens after this lies with those who are paid and trained to take such responsibility - his managers and employers. It's not yours to take on. You aren't qualified and have neither the power, the ability, the external support or the moral obligation, or even right, to take on that burden. There are plenty of people paid to do that.

Your job is to look after yourself and try and work on your own issues. In a way, worrying about him means you aren't doing your own job.

Not that I'm in any position to give anyone advice about anything, but still, this seems fairly simple to me. Mental health services are not supposed to give clients additional problems to deal with!