What happened?

H

HOMOD

So...a while ago some 3 months. I broke up with my gf. I was broken, because i am unexpirienced in it.I couldnt let go. But I was still stalking my ex, all the time because we share all classes together. A day would pass and I would spend time analyzing why is she like that how she feels etc. Now, in the last 10 days I became self obsessed. I feel anxiety, panic, what someone thinks about me. I also lost interest in anything. To my friends I constatly talk about everything from my perspective and i lose focus and I have noticed that people started to avoid me. Any advice of what would help or at least what sort of desease is it?

W

wheezey

Hello and welcome to the forum. When you have a relationship break down it hurts so much. I would say you are hurting and grieving for your loss. It does not mean you have a diease. You need to allow yourself time to heal. Be kind to yourself.

H

HOMOD

Here I did same thing I didnt do before. I responded without first thanking you for your opinion. My apologies.
Yes but It has been 3 months. We weren`t that long in an relationship. Do you think I could get back to my old self if I dont see her anymore or have I become obsessed with her?

Last edited:
W

wheezey

There is no need to apologise. :) I am sure in time you can get back to your old self. If she is your first partner then it could explain why you are finding this so difficult. In time you will allow yourself to heal. Maybe you can do other things to distract yourself like spend time with your friends and watch some good films.