• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

What gets you energized?

E

edgeoftheworld

Obviously anxiety, stress, depresion and anything really that impacts upon your mental health takes its toll on your energy levels.

What do YOU do to help restore your energy and invigorize yourself?

:clap:

lal10

lal10

I used to find swimming helped but haven't been able to go for a very long time due to social anxiety and/or lack of cash!! I am seriously thinking about it again though, just hope I can get the courage up!

I find gardening invigorating, I can do it in my own garden so no scary people about, hopefully in the sunshine and it gives me a sense of achievement and something to look forward to as I grow veg and herbs so I get to eat them once they are grown yum!! In fact I may go and do a bit now, the sun is shining and i've got some chillis and peppers that need potting on and I don't want to get bogged down thinking about my GP visit earlier!

Lion Heart

Lion Heart

I find eating high quality foods to be the best thing to Re-energise my body & mind,eating little but often up to 6 little meals a day does it for me :).

try it out & feel the power,my tip is to never eat untill you are full,split your dinners in halve instead of eating a whole big plate of dinner

Last edited:
E

edgeoftheworld

I hope you get back to swimming lal10. Remember.. recovery lies in the places and experiences you fear :rolleyes:

High quality foods do help Lion thanks. I eat about 6 times a day as it is. I go to the gym a lot so I need the fuel!