• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What exercise do you do?

N

natalie

Hi Quijas6,

Thanks so much, I do appreciate that.

Maybe that's something my cousin could do, he is in need I feel, to drop off some more weight, from him, I might well take heed, and suggest or advise walking to begin on a treadmill. They do have an exercise cycle, thouigh.

Best regards.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

i'm under slight stress at the minute, so therfore, I won't be salsacising, it will be traditional aerobics, of 30/35 minutes in all. When I feel ready, and safe and able to, I shall build up my fitness into comtemporary dancier aerobics and toning.

Best regards all,

Have a good week all.

EdEd

EdEd

My shoulder is almost healed and ready to go.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm alright, except bothered by a helicopter about 1.10pm, local London time, ruined my concentration camp, anyway I have been listening to music, Beverly Knight since, and on line.

I couldn't workout today, I was asleep! Hopefully, I'll workout tomorrow.

Best Regards all,

I'm fine, and well internal mental health issues wise, I was anxious earlier ontoday, finer since, no heard voices, no paranoia.

Have a good week all.

xFerretx

xFerretx

I used to do a lot of running and play tennis, but nothing since my accident last summer. I really should get exercising again, for a number of reasons, the fact that my medication makes me gain weight for one!

Quijas6

Quijas6

I used to do a lot of running and play tennis, but nothing since my accident last summer. I really should get exercising again, for a number of reasons, the fact that my medication makes me gain weight for one!
I used to run a lot too! It was hard to become so inactive because of illness. I happy to be back at it. Exercising on medication was super difficult for me too -- hopefully you'll have the energy for it?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I bumble around town, sometimes bump into the cafe and have some cake!

N

natalie

I was able to do my workout t his morning.

Just basically consisting of a fitness instructor/teacher - Rosemary Conley.

I hope to repeat the workout in the next week.

I'm tired positively now.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I haven't been well enough to workout for this week.

I have just recently realised, that i have gained poster member fan ship, from the US.of A, and also Ireland within this thread, although officially not my own thread, I wanted to thank very much for the recent support and following combined, from US of A, and Ireland, over the past couple of weeks.

it's fantastic, that I have gained such support of my fitness antics, from the US of A, and Ireland, I never would have thought even in my own threads, which i have gained over the time since the new software instalment, receiving support following from outside of the London UK, areas.

Keep the international momentum going, I do like that, and really do value and appreciate the fantastic support I have gained, via my challenges in fitness.

Yours strongly interested in Health and Fitness,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

EdEd

EdEd

My shoulder feels healed but I dont want to stress it too much..so still on leave unfortunately.

Quijas6

Quijas6

Played indoor soccer today! Had lots of fun and definitely got my heart rate up.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I sometimes potter about and then need to sit down with a cuppa.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have felt owing to time factor management, I am only going to be doing 1 fitness dvd today of tradtional aeroibcs. If i happen to be up earlier tomorrow, then, I will just do my contemporary dancier aeroibcs and toning work out combined.

Therefore, I can't do 2 dvds today.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, Hi All,

I am hoping I'll be up earlier, in the morning overnight, if that's the case, I shall do 2 fitness dvds, I need to train to traditional aerobics, and also contemporary dancier and toning aeroibcs combined.

I never like to feel sluggish in time for volunteering, on Tuesday.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.