What exercise do you do?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
How can Hobbits be wrong :). On occasion I smoke a pipe like a Hobbits (churchwarden style).

I have a walk in the Peak District coming up on the 15th of August with my Early Intervention Team. Had it easy on the first walk we went on this year so I imagine the next will be quite the hike.

N

natalie

I have just commenced, chair fitness, and I hope to do more, in the week, and go to zumba gold class. Would be classes, however it's going to be wet mid week, so it will have to be Saturday.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I got my bicycle today. I find it difficult to swing my leg over tho, it hurts my hips. I am going to make the seat lower to see if that helps.

It is because I am not as flexible as I used to be. If I lose some weight it will get easier i think. :)

N

natalie

Hi Lord Burt, (I do like your change username by the way),

Could I make a suggestion, and I know you won't like this however; try coming off the Onlanzapine and that will help for a start, gradually help, and not without medical supervision, and also, see about being put on a less weight gaining medication.

Just an idea.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm alright, very well, mental health wise now.

I am planning my chair fitness for tomorrow.

Going to zumba gold, on Wednesday morning, if not, due to wet weather, I'll go zumba gold on Saturday morning,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Just to update, I shall do my chair fitness workout, I have a specially designed dvd segment, later on this evening, and also another dession, for tomorrow.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have since decided, that I'll do my chair fitness in the morning early tomorrow.

Best regards all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Schizophrenia Forum 5