• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

What exercise do you do?

P_Rose

P_Rose

Exercise is a frustrating topic for me, because it helps a lot, but I'm a writer and I live in a very congested city, so it's hard to get physically active everyday. I've found that biking to errands and coffee shops to do my work helps, and I try to get to the gym and to a yoga class at least once a week. It's hard when depression sets in though, and I can't get myself to move from the couch or my bed.

N

natalie

Hi, Morning All, Folks,

I couldn't workout this morning, I was very much asleep! I'll try to workout tomorrow.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

Yes, it snowed again today. About 3 inches so far, so that will be another good amount of exercise shoveling again.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

As I couldn't manage/get to workout this morning, I was very much asleep, I have done my chair fitness this evening, for 10 mins, before parents and I had our evening meal.

Hopefully, I'll get a normal workout done, now tomorrow i'll be buiser so storing/saving energy, threfore I'll workout over the weekend, all being well.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
Depending on how motivated I feel in the morning I might do a long walk at an undisclosed location in london

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
Well I got out and did a 10k walk near the London Olympic Park. First time I have been there. I was quite tired the last few kms but finished it.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I did my low impact salscise this morning. I hadn't wish to do anything to mad or strenuous.

Hopefully, earlier week, I'll do energetic and strenuous workout then.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm hoping that if up earlier tomorrow, 4.30am onwards, I'll get my session of workout done.

Eit her salsacise, aerobics low impact, or fun harder dancier aerobics.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

Hi Burt, I don't think I could walk 10K....I can imagine how tired you were near the end.

It snowed another 2 inches yesterday so I shoveled again, but then the sun came out and it was such a beautiful day I decided to go skiing. I went cross country skiing for about 1.5 miles at a nature center where my son works, and my son was able to go skiing with me for awhile so it was extra special. I think I'll try going a few more times this winter. They also rent out snow shoes for free so I might go snowshoeing too.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I couldn't workout this morning, I was very much asleep! I might do my chair fitness dvd segment, later on today.

N

natalie

Unfortunately, I can't feel for my chair fitness, i think, it's because I'm feeling low, with respects to the build up of more wetter weather, for North London. eventual build u p of more wetter weather.

N

natalie

I am very tired today; after t ravelling to my optical place and back to home again, I can't feel for my chair fitness workout. Hopefully, and I am not out tomorrow, I'll do that t hen some point in the earlier evening.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

I got more exercise yesterday....from shoveling snow of course. Not only did I have to shovel the day before, but I had to shovel twice yesterday. We had three inches in the morning, then it stopped snowing, then it started snowing again in the afternoon then stopped. I am SO SICK of shoveling snow.......but I must admit it is good exercise.

N

natalie

I'm very well mental health wise, no problems to report at all.

I'll be trying to plan for my fitness workouts, next week, however judging by recent experience, I'm sleeping so well, so very well in fact, I haven't been able to allocate my workouts in, for early mornings.

So, what I am thinking of doing is this; chair fitness for the next wee or so, then when it becomes lighter, I'll workout to my fitness dvds, either earlier mornings, or if when parents are out, during the day.

Take care all,

Natalie.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

We got a foot of snow during the night and supposed to get several more inches today. I'm going to get plenty of exercise today clearing this snow. I'm sitting in my chair under a blanket sipping coffee and reading this forum now, just postponing having to go outside to get started on it.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

I got plenty of exercise yesterday and was exhausted by the end of the day. First I removed the snow from my father-in-laws driveway because he had a hip replacement and can't do it himself, then I volunteered at the food charity and helped pick up two pickup trucks full of donated food from local grocery stores. Then I cleaned the snow from my driveways. My son's snow blower machine broke in the morning, so after lunch I went over to his house and fixed it, then snow blowed the snow out of his driveway, and did a little shoveling where the snow blower didn't reach. I was very sore last night and this morning. I think I'm getting to old for this sh*t. I just want this winter to be over already. The snow banks are so high I'm running out of room to put the snow.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I was up earlier, so I was able to get my normal style of t radtional low impact aerobics fitness dvd done.

When would there be another workout? Hopefully, over the weekend.