• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

What exercise do you do?

Jbb79

Jbb79

I Love cake x x

Exercise is fun, but I'm on Low meds - - Talk to your doctor, may-be if you make a promise to work-out more, He Will lower them x x

I Recommend starting walking, ten jogging x x It all helps <3 <3

N

natalie

Hi all,

I would recommend for people to ease into fitness, carefully, that they do chair fitness, if anybody would like to pm me, I can highly recommend an excellent chair fitness segment part of a fitness dvd, and I had always done these, if I was always sleeping very well, and couldn't get to workout in the usual way, and would often have found I gained, weight, so chair fitness was the next best t hing.

Eventually to use an expression, upping the antis, I moved onto normal standing workouts, training along with my traditional low impact aerobics, and also and certainly with a warm up and cooldown segments dancier workout dvds. And as you all can probably tell, I am still very much working out.

In fact, I have been working out, since 2007, when eventually I was placed onto Abilify, and I am back on to Abilify, the generic caused a problem for me, actually complimentary with wit, I think a lie, I started to workout back in 2004, I was in hosptial, unwell mental health, and I seriously felt, and along of my speech problems, I have to get back into the world of fitness, so it was from 2004, I began to train along with fitness dvds, and also attend in those years earlier and later on then, zumba classes and these days, zumba gold. Which reminds me I need to contact the tutor, that the temperatures have been preventing me from attending, and to this day, yep, you've all guessed, I am still working out in the world of fitness, good for stress along of my speech, and good for mental health and also weight purposes, a bonus and I have been, if i happen to drop a few pounds or onzes here and there. I have lost some weight, and I want to drop another stone off. To return to my oriignal weight, before i became unwelll, if my diet and fitness plans work, this is.

Anyway, as i advise, I would recommend chair fitness, workouts to begin with, transitioning into low impact salsacise group exercise dvds, workouts, and eventually traditional low impact aerobics, along with dance aeroibcs.

Oh and a careful diet plan. Unfortunately I can't follow diet books, because of the raynoulds and my mental health med, causing my hand to shake, my right hand.

Take care all.

N

natalie

Hi All, Morning All,

Just to confirm, I have just completed a session of round 1, and 3 or 4 songs, of dance aerobics.

And with toning strenthening work combined, I'm feeling de-irritible, more fitter and more toned.

Overall, my dieting is going well. The odd slip here and there in to comfort food zone eating, very slight, otherwise, going very well.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

As I have been very unsettled today, either external factors, weather included, for today, or to do with Brexit athe moment, the media question where do we go from here, I was reading a report earlier, on line, and I didn't know why I was very unsettled, I'm planning to do a harder dancier workout tomorrow morning.

Earlier morning, depending on what time I'm up.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I couldn't workout this morning, ouch, I was very much asleep and was up very late at 10am.

Hopefully over the weekend, I'll workout then.

Best regards all. And see you all again after the switch over to new software.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon, Folks,

I was very irate, with respects to something, caught overheard whilst out and about shopping today, so i felt right, and being sensitive as well, and I don't think th at it was a hearing delusion, anyway, the kind of remarks annoyed me, and being very sensitive, I'lll workout, which I've just done, while my parents are out for the moment.

I have done although admittedly the other way round, I've done toning strengthening work, and then dancier aerobics.

I forgot to point out, i am very much more calmer now.

Have a good late week all, and see you all in this subject of the forums, after the switch.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks, Welcome Back, to MHF! And a new look, it seems, I like it.

I haven't been too bad, I have been working out to my fitness dvds earlier morning yesterday Friday, and also in the afternoon, I had a little irate problem come up, privately outside of home. I have also worked out earlier morning today, so that i could face the day ahead, on.

I wish every one behind the scenes new successes, with Xenforo.

Have a good weekend all, I'll be around tomorrow, couldn't guarantee when. At some point.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

I'm just waiting for the central heating to warm up the downstairs, in my home, before I do my workout which will consist of traditional low impact aerobics, and my new fun hard, dance aerobics workout, I'll add on, toning - strengthening workout, too.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Morning Folks,

Call it from 5.45am, I have not long completed a workout session.

This session consisted of traditional aerobics, low impact, and also toning - strengthening, via 2 fitness dvds. I am now feeling more fitter, and more toned up. De-irritible, also.

The next workout I'll do, and hopefully weather wise I'll get there, I'll workout on Tuesday, in time for volunteering and travelling. Depending on the weather.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

I'm going to have to get used to the new web site design.....It makes me feel a little disoriented.

Well, I'm sore from helping out at a monthly food distribution at the charity I volunteer at. We moved around many boxes or food and pallets of food. And now today, since we are getting a gigantic snow storm I'm going to have to shovel snow today. Some places are going to get 12 to 30 inches of snow, depending where you live. I do two driveways....mine and my my wife's parents because my father-in-law got a hip replacement recently. It is also very cold so I will have to bundle up. It is -5 Fahrenheit right now which is -20 Celsius. So I will get a good workout from this today.

N

natalie

Following on from on Friday, somewhat irate, owing to kind of remarks, and being sensitive as well,having worked out over the weekend and late week, Friday this, is, and been out shopping today, I've been finer, so I'm back to my old usual alright self, aware that I can't be too happier, I'm unwell, controlled by med.

My next workout session, hopefully on Tuesday before my offline volunteering and travel. And lunch out in my main charitible base over the road, from where i volunteer locally there.

N

natalie

I have been out locally again, I needed to puchase a couple shop items, and I'm very well, I am much finer, than as of F riday, and I am still keeping to 25ml of med dose.

Hopefully, shall ease t his afternoon, for musicals and music listening, and knitting.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I shan't be working out tomorrow, it will be my day off, next workout planned, for Tuesday, unless depending on what sort of a night I'll have, i might have to workout tomorrow.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

Well, the snowstorm has passed. we got about 15 inches in 24 hours. It was a lot of work to clear my and my inlaws driveways so it was quite a workout. I am SOOOOO sore. It hurts to walk. Actually it hurts to do almost anything except to sit still. I can only hope this vigorous exercise will only make me more fit once the pain goes away. It just seems like I get sore more easily since I turned 50. I must be getting old.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

It snowed again yesterday so I shoveled twice. I'm not sore today though. If it keeps snowing every day I'm going to get lots of exercise.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Should it so happen, that before and I did go out volunteering after all, I did workout this morning, to my traditional aerobics low impact dvds.

BPDevil

BPDevil

I don't exercise at all even though I look in shape, I will probably have to as I get older

N

natalie

That is so important, BP Devil, you need to keep your bones and muscles, strong. or Stronger.

N

natalie

Owing to what i discovered stands back in amazement today, I'll be working out extra harder to my newer dance aerobics dvd.

And it will be an extensive session, from 5.00am. I'll be up earlier anyhow, I get disturbed easily via brother, preparing for then out to work at 5, he's up from 4am. onwards.

Best regards all.