What exercise do you do?

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I hope all are just about as well as can be this evening. Happy New year to you all by the way.

Today, I couldn't manage to workout, I have been sleeping very well. I am hoping, and I need to plan forward for monitoring for my volunteering requests, or volunteering offering, into motion for af ter next week, and I am hoping if i happen to be up at a reasonable time, couldn't guarantee what sort of time, thoiugh, and I'll then do a workout from about 5.30am/6am. The type of workout I am planning, low impact dance aerobics.

And with toning and strengthening work.

Anyway, i shall see, what time I happen to then be up. I can't though predict what sort of time I'll be up and about.

Best regards all, now I wonder how R_Sxo, has been coming along with their break, over the festive season, and then New Year, looking forward to posts from R_Sxo, in the New Year.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Happy New Year to be, evening folks,

I managed to get a half hour low impact dance aerobics done, earlier morning. I'm half hoping now, not tomorrow, though on Wednesday or Thursday, I'll workouti to the same type of workout then.

N

natalie

Hi, Happy New Year folks,

I'm glad I hadn't planned a workout, I was asleep very well, and woke up - I was surprised at 7am.

Hopefully, I'll workout tomorrow or Thursday.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

burt tomato

burt tomato

I walk about a bit from here to there, that's about it. I have a bicycle but it is mainly for show.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

Same here....I bought a used bike in 2017 and the only time I ever rode it was when I tried it out before buying it. The summer before (2016) I rode my other bicycle quite a bit so I don't know what happened. I guess I lost my momentum over the winter.

N

natalie

I haven't been able to workout, to my fitness dvds, due to my sleeping. In fact, I'm sleeping so well, I might just wait until the earlier spring time, Late February earlier March, for resuming home working out, jokingly, if I can, be able to, I'll workout in the next few days.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I just might plan to do my chair fitness over the weekend.

I can't see, so I am having a bit of bother forcasting at the moment, that I will be able to workout in the mornings earlier, due to my sleeping very very well.

Probably and once I then into the mode of planning, for then monitoring, and following plus attendances for volunteering, I'll be up earlier hopefully round about 4am, or 5am.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well szchiophrenia wise, and I have just resumed my working out in the mornings again, to my fitness dvds.

I do apologise for not being logged on as much, apart f rom monitoring for volunteering and following up those, I have to assist on occasions maybe a bit more frequent, mum in at home, she's unsteady, and can't easily get from a and into b from one room to another without using a stick/cane, and without holding on to a spare hand.

She's undergone blood tests, and a root cause will be known Monday week, all being well.

When t hings are settled in that root cause known, and then if to arrange for what sort of supplementary remeidal or medical treatment, I'll logg on a bit more, for the moment (!), although dad' and brother are there as well, mum takes precedence over everythign else on a temporary basis throughout the day.

Also I've been unsettled today, parents had been out, and I had to monitor nearer to for when they were back to let them in, help them in, and mum if needed.

So when things are more normal and less hectic on my part for mum, I'll logg on every so often through the day. So sometimes might not be until the late afternoon/evening time, though that is me as normal in that regard.

Apologies diagressing, about to, anyway I just needed to update I'm very well, and i am exercising in the mornings at the moment now.

Take care all.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Today I dragged myself out of the house and did a canal walk. It actually felt pretty good being outdoors.

The towpath was actually pretty quiet, with the occasional passer-by.

I walked for about 1 hour 40 minutes. I am going to try and make this a regular weekend thing now.

I am following walks in a book, and today was the second one. I think there are about 10-15 to go.

N

natalie

Hi All,

I'm half hoping to get my low impact dance aeroibcs workout done, and harder within tomorrow, otherwise, unless I might be asleep, what with the fluxoetine had, I'll workout on Tuesday.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have just completed my dancier workout.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Jbb79

Jbb79

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I Do spinning classes, for about 23 minutes, 2 - 3 Times, per Week - - Next spring, I'll add swimming 1.2 km, Two times, Per week xx x <3 <3

Spinning 434.jpg

Plus, Some weight training x x

N

natalie

I would like to attend zumba gold classes again, however, and I need to contact the tutor to notify, in this extreme weather, build up, and at the time, it's far too cold, outside temperatures wise, and I don't really want to catch a bad cold, either.

I'll keep to working out training with my fitness dvds, in at home, during the wintry months, and I'll add on classes to attend, in the Spring.

Best regards all.

Sprig

Sprig

Hi Everyone
Reading all your exercises is inspirational
I am really out of shape on the meds. I am hoping to get to some swimming soon

Jbb79

Jbb79

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Everyone
Reading all your exercises is inspirational
I am really out of shape on the meds. I am hoping to get to some swimming soon
Meds kill Shape, I never could do a Damn Thing, on meds x x I Couldn't even Catch a ball, On zyprexa . .

What are Your experiences . . Dancing is Some-times possible, To Dancing Dvds, At home x xx

Sprig

Sprig

I tried tai chi but my coordination wasn’t there even though it used to be good. It made me frustrated so I stopped going.
At least in the pool I can get a good range of movement

write

write

Worked so hard at gym I could barely stand by the end, then came home and ate my body weight in cake. Hate this.