• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

What else can go wrong ?

elvis the cat

elvis the cat

Just as i thought life was getting better i've been knocked off my feet again . 10 days ago my mum had a heart attack , she had several tests done . one of the tests required a beta- blocker , the hospital overdosed her :mad: causing her more problems ,she is now on a ventalator dyalisis due to kidney problem has multiple infections & has a v v long way to recovery .

on top of that i'm trying to run both my own home & my mums we both have a love of dogs but unfortunatly our dogs do not get on so we can't mix them . so at the moment im running between both homes ,looking after my family & trying to spend time with my mum . i did try going back to work but just couldn't consentrate so have been signed off for a week .

Sorry just needed to have a moan . :grouphug:

raven

raven

Just as i thought life was getting better i've been knocked off my feet again . 10 days ago my mum had a heart attack , she had several tests done . one of the tests required a beta- blocker , the hospital overdosed her :mad: causing her more problems ,she is now on a ventalator dyalisis due to kidney problem has multiple infections & has a v v long way to recovery .

on top of that i'm trying to run both my own home & my mums we both have a love of dogs but unfortunatly our dogs do not get on so we can't mix them . so at the moment im running between both homes ,looking after my family & trying to spend time with my mum . i did try going back to work but just couldn't consentrate so have been signed off for a week .

Sorry just needed to have a moan . :grouphug:
*gentle hugs*

How are things going now?

raven

X

xxxmetal-chickxxx

:hug: by the sound of it your intitled to a moan.. good to get out of the system =D

hope your mum is getting better ...

:grouphug:

D

DELATEXT

life can be very unfair, you're entitled to be upset, considering all the stuff that is happening ?
hope you can get a break and support in this bleak period

:grouphug: