• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

What does it mean when you dream of a person you want to meet

D

detour12

that you hung out with them and met them in you dream but have not in person yet

In real life you asked a person you know to help you meet him but hasn't happen yet. but the person been busying

could this mean you will meet the person in real life ?

D

Dulcie

Not necessarily. Our minds tend to express our yearnings by dreaming during sleep; it's our body's way of repairing our minds during sleep. However, your hopes may not be dashed, for remarkable things happen when someone comes to you and friendship sparks up. Keep your eyes open and I wish you good fortune. :)

meorry

meorry

It can be because you think a lot about it, I have dreams sometimes when I was very stressed with something and think about it the whole day

D

detour12

this happen in in real life a few days ago i was waiting for my ride to come all of sudden he comes down the stairs. i didn't even notice at first. but we both looked at each other. he looked at me when he was walking. now what i find strange is its at a school and i am a worker there. i am 23 and not sure how old he is. i am not sure why i want to meet this person. pretty strange.

D

detour12

One Friday i said hi and he wave back

Last Friday i am seeing parts of my dream turning into real life. I said Hi and he said he back. and also said how are you? but in my dream i remember in my dream he said whats up and then my name. but in real life he does not know my name. Also in real life we fist bump.

We been fist bumping ever sense

N

natalie

My strong mutual admirer, Ihave heard throuigh external grapevines, had fallen for me. And also, internally in person I always had the idea how he paid very much attention to me, and in years gone by, I have had, a couple of dreams of him in, so I should have thouight and 3 words spring to mind, here; trust, love or lust, and faithful.

D

detour12

My strong mutual admirer, Ihave heard throuigh external grapevines, had fallen for me. And also, internally in person I always had the idea how he paid very much attention to me, and in years gone by, I have had, a couple of dreams of him in, so I should have thouight and 3 words spring to mind, here; trust, love or lust, and faithful.
what could my mean then ?

N

natalie

I'm sorry, I can't interpret, diagnose, other people's dreams, I'm not that experienced!

You'll have to research for a speciallst therapist who deals with interpreting dreams.

Good luck. And best wishes.