• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

What does it matter anymore

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

Tw

I was almost a year clean from almost every form of sh pretty much.( including things like drink, drugs ect) Then i blew it at end of 11 months. What does it matter anymore anyway. Its just torture all the time. Theres only one time when it will stop and i need that.

lindyhop

lindyhop

The very fact you lasted 11 months is a testament to your strength as many people don't last that long.

H

Hello Everybody

Tw

I was almost a year clean from almost every form of sh pretty much.( including things like drink, drugs ect) Then i blew it at end of 11 months. What does it matter anymore anyway. Its just torture all the time. Theres only one time when it will stop and i need that.
It matters a lot, so much more than you realise. To be almost a year clean shows what a strong person you are and still can be

Q

Quietman5

What caused you to throw in the towel.

M

Marcbee

I'm 11 months clean from meth and I hear you.. I still crave that small escape to see the world in a new light..I crave that release and I'm yet to find it anywhere else...much love tho well done on 11 months perhaps try a new direction towards sobriety and give yourself a fresh perspective..