What do your voices say?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Have you tried speaking to the voice and asking what she wants?

Mine sings a lot too and says my name over and over again trying to get my attention but I'm ignoring him for bad behaviour until he sorts himself out.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

This morning I heard singing coming from my CPAP machine.

E

ernesto3

Mine are just persistent and manipulative. Have made me believe that students at my university were after me. They would pretend to be outside of my dorm or friend’s apartment before I knew it was all coming from my head. They also want to sue me really badly probably since I told them that death didn’t scare me since I believed any suffering in this life is trivial compared to what comes next. Also they nonstop persist that they’re real human beings using some tech to get into my head.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Also they nonstop persist that they’re real human beings using some tech to get into my head.
real yes, but come from within like two minds sharing one brain. I call them the 'twin within' or a passenger mind.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Mine says nasty stuff but i have always been able to recognise it as internal, not coming from outside of me. He has his own name cause of a pattern I noticed in life that I cannot shake :sorry:

The psych i saw said its anxiety, i kinda manifestated him from anxiety and he refuses to piss off (three i mean not the psych)

I call my voice "three" cause the number three is always a bad number for me :sorry:

burt tomato

burt tomato

My voices are sobbing tonight. It is horrible - it is so heavy going, and I just want to chill out.

modem

modem

It is horrible burt and you are really strong in all of this... wish you the best!

E

ernesto3

mine have some distinct phrases they use to try and scare me such as:

“WE HAVE ALL THE POWER, AND YOU HAVE NO POWER”

“YOU CANT THINK YOU CANT SEE YOU CANT SLEEP WITHOUT US, WE SEE EVERYTHING!!”

“We’re just getting started” - ive had it for 4-5 months now

“You’re going to prison for the rest of your LONG life”

“Ernesto!!! This is very real!! This is really happening to your head!! We’re real people!!”

“You’r gonna be SO upset when you realize it was all really happening”

NWiddi

NWiddi

If you're on medication for voices you're the one with all the power, you have no idea what you've taken away from them but trust me it's a lot.

All they can do is talk, all talk and no trousers.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Mine are usually just chatty voices in the background and I’ve learned to accept it as part of me. But very occasionally when I’m not well they become aggressive and say negative things about me, how I look ,how stupid I am, and shout my name loud for no reason. Just to scare me or tease me. I do have a young boy that appears but never speaks but that’s a different illness

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

to maintain a persona that i am normal not who i actually want to be

M

MindHunter07

The voices in my head are rather self-destructive about the following task I under take most of the time. Although when it comes to simplier task they just criticize that with extreme bias in hopes of messing something up. They also claim to harm the ones that have help and loved in the past. I find this experience all the more frustrating.

N

natalie

It's very rare that when settled and not away on holiday, that when I hear avoice, it's usually not too clear, muffled, and jumbled. Even if I knew what avoice could have said, I try not to evulate further, that could make me feel worse.

So to help me out to feel much better, I'll put music on, and knit combined.

Or when able to, I'll workout as well.