• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What Do You Wish Someone Would Say To You?

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

Here ya go,you can have one of my houses, I don't need both of them. And you can have one of my cars too.

D

duvetday

'I am sorry we let you blame yourself for actions and behaviours you did when you were manic.

I am sorry we chose to kick you out when you were really vulnerable, and that none of us reached out.

I am sorry our actions contributed the the trauma of your illness, nearly made you leave town and abandon the work you love.

It's amazing all the things you have done in spite of your mental health challenges and your trauma.'

'I am sorry I believed him over you. I am sorry my lack of support contributed to your trauma.'

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

Come here baby,I will show you what real love is. I will take away all the hurt and pain he's caused you.

Lavender_Rose

Lavender_Rose

"Your going to be okay" and me actually believe it. Im so scared of what going to happen to me in the future but I can tell anyone because I don't want them to worry. They already worry enough.