• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

What do you guys think about this?

T

Tvgirl

I just dont know how this is real. Why me out of the whole country? Why do everyone want to watch me? And I know its maybe because I’m probably the only person in the entire country with a camera or a listening device implanted in me, but still, is this moral?

EdEd

EdEd

What Tawny said and...
What do I think about this? I think that it's a delusion that you have to conquer.. that's just my personal opinion however. I know you can conquer these delusions.

protocol

protocol

I just dont know how this is real. Why me out of the whole country? Why do everyone want to watch me? And I know its maybe because I’m probably the only person in the entire country with a camera or a listening device implanted in me, but still, is this moral?
Are you serious? You're like a child.

T

Tvgirl

Are you serious? You're like a child.
Trying not to be like that, but I'm in a state of fear. What if you think the whole country was after you and you was being broadcasted over the television?

EdEd

EdEd

No worries , I just hope you get to feeling better.

F

fluffpill

trust us tv girl nobody's watching you. you posted this in schizophrenia forum so you know this is your illness, right? believe us there's no camera in you, your feeling is not reality it's just a feeling

T

Tvgirl

trust us tv girl nobody's watching you. you posted this in schizophrenia forum so you know this is your illness, right? believe us there's no camera in you, your feeling is not reality it's just a feeling
Ok

protocol

protocol

Trying not to be like that, but I'm in a state of fear. What if you think the whole country was after you and you was being broadcasted over the television?
Sounds like paranoia. Go to doctor. They will help you. What are you counting for? A miracle? Take care.

S

squizofrenia123

Hi,

I used to think I had an implant in my brain that caused me to hear voices. Well, that implant was not detected on MRI so I guess I am insane and have sz! I am still hearing voices and am occasionally delusional. I know I am a bit insane but am surviving. I hope you have moments of lucidity like me and realize that reality is different from your imagination. Best wishes!

Ineedhelp2921

Ineedhelp2921

Hi TVgirl,

I can assure you, you are not being filmed or broadcasted anywhere. If you was to ask me who you was I simply wouldn't be able to tell you. Not your name, hair colour, or anything.