• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

What do you do if?

Gail

Gail

What do you do when you have reached rock bottom and cant take anymore have been sh all day have meeting tomorrow with pdoc etc am just gonna wear long sleeves and hide it not gonna tell them of thoughts/plans that keep going in round my mind dont wanna hear the same old you are doing so well and i sure as hell dont wanna go into hospital again I feel as if i have reached the end of the line. Part of me a bloody big part just wants to give up and do it im so tired of what my life has become i dont think i can do this carry on with the charade my life has become sorry

dib4uk

dib4uk

Please gont give up fighting, i know how hard it is how everyday is a struggle, but as your seing your pdoc tomorrow just hold on and tell him/her how things are for you right now.

~I know u said that you dont want to go to hospital but sometimes thats the most safest place a person can be in.

orange_sox

orange_sox

Please dont give up fighting Gail :hug:

I know it feels like the end of the road for you right now, but you need to tell your pdoc how things are for you right now. You mention you dont want to be hospitalized, I'm assuming you have had previous admissions which have had no or minimal benefit?

What kind of support are you getting Gail? It doesn't sound like you are getting what you need... which is consistantly the biggest problem with PDs, because so much is unknown about your struggles, so-called "Health Professionals" forget to ask YOU what YOU need, instead of doing everything by the book.

Gail

Gail

i see my cpn everyweek i have in the past told her how sucidal i have felt and i get no response apart from you are doing well or u have felt like this before. i see homestart twice a week art therapy twice a week and my gp everyweek I know im getting a lot of help but somehow its now working i tend to end up at a+e about every two weeks with overdose or some form of self harm and thats how it is at moment one of these days its going to kill me Im sure a+e staff hate me by now have heard some of the comments some of them make I KNOW im getting a lot of help but its not working somehow there has tobe some other way of help have asked them but they turn it round and ask me what kind of help i need and i dont know. I cant be sectioned again have been 10 times now and it has to stop sectioning does not help me, now if they section me they keep me in for couple of days and then discharge me not offering any treatment anything My gp thinks i need tobe in some kind of communal living and i think hes right but as he says its a question of funding Im sorry but am so fucked up in the head right now I JUST WANNA BE NORMAL or is that to much to ask:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

C

Ciarak

Sounds difficult and very frustrating but don't give up, a lot of people are going through the same thing and it's amazing how something can always happen to change things. Obviously you need more help than you are getting, it seems like the people you are seeing don't have the knowledge to help you or are inadequate. I hope things work out for you I wish I could offer more advice to help!:flowers: