What do I do?

R

R2Y5A0N2

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am feeling depressed again and am struggling to stay strong.

The main reason why is because my neighbour who has a wife and children was speaking to me on Grindr recently and saying that he wants to meet up for sex and he sent pics, ect. His wife doesn't know that he's interested in men. I know its wrong of me, but I really wanted to meet up with him and still do but he's now blocked me on Grindr. I know I should just move on, but it's not that simple. I have fancied him for so long and never even had any idea that he had been fantasizing over me as well. I don't want to cause any problems for him or his family and I wouldn't tell his wife or anyone, but I just feel like shit because he's basically led me on and now fucked me off.

R

R2Y5A0N2

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Probably wise to keep well alone ;)
That is the wise thing to do and I know I should, but for some reason I'm getting really depressed over it. It's not like even like we've done anything together and I've suddenly attached feelings for him. He also takes drugs, so probably best to stay away but I want him so bad. I know I sound crazy.

R

R2Y5A0N2

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Also, he lives directly opposite me and I have to see him nearly everyday. I'm jealous of his girlfriend because she is with him and gets to be with him but I can't. I know I'm being ridiculous but this is how I feel. It kills me knowing their happy together and she's got everything I'll never have. I wish I could just move on and pretend we never messaged each other. Wish I could delete it all from my mind.

O

OCDguy

I think the general phrase is "there are plenty more fish in the sea", and guess what there is, you just need to find them :)

R

R2Y5A0N2

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Quick update in case anyone is interested.

The neighbour has been going out of his way to avoid me and doesn't even speak to me anymore now so it's clear that his own guilt is eating away at him and he's obviously not interested in meeting now.

I am trying my best to be strong within myself to accept that and have realised that it honestly isn't worth it - I deserve better; someone who is single.

I am now just focusing on bettering myself and he can get on with cheating on his wife with other men & women - it's not for me to get involved and I'm not going to be the one that breaks up a marriage/family.

Yes, I still find him physically attractive but he's a jerk tbh and he's not worth my time, tears or energy so screw him (not literally).

Etheral

Etheral

Quick update in case anyone is interested.

The neighbour has been going out of his way to avoid me and doesn't even speak to me anymore now so it's clear that his own guilt is eating away at him and he's obviously not interested in meeting now.

I am trying my best to be strong within myself to accept that and have realised that it honestly isn't worth it - I deserve better; someone who is single.

I am now just focusing on bettering myself and he can get on with cheating on his wife with other men & women - it's not for me to get involved and I'm not going to be the one that breaks up a marriage/family.

Yes, I still find him physically attractive but he's a jerk tbh and he's not worth my time, tears or energy so screw him (not literally).
You live in London. You have PLENTY of fish in the sea in the gay world there. If it didn't work out with this one, try another one. Someone else will come along who you'll find physically attractive too.

R

R2Y5A0N2

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You live in London. You have PLENTY of fish in the sea in the gay world there. If it didn't work out with this one, try another one. Someone else will come along who you'll find physically attractive too.
Thank you for your response. Yeah London is good for the LGBTQ scene, even though I'm not into the gay scene myself personally but sometimes we need to go outside of our comfort zone to meet new people :) I'll keep concentrating on myself and enjoying life and true love will hopefully follow when the time is right.:) Some LGBTQ people can be quite jealous & bitchy but that said, loads of straight men & women can be like that as well. x