• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

What colour are your Quetiapine (TIVA UK ltd.) tablets?

What colour are your Quetiapine tablets from TEVA UK ltd.?

• White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
chesterking

chesterking

I've had my recent weekly delivered quetiapine tablets and they are a different colour. They are a yellow colour. They are from TEVA UK Ltd.

I wonder is this a normal colour from this particular company?

Please answer also answer this question with the poll above.

chesterking

chesterking

These tablets have suited me fine and no side effects. In fact, my mood has become happy again. What a co-incidence.

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
what strength are they? i am sure you can find it online. i will look. i am thinking not many people may be on the strength and make you are so may not get reply from other people actually had this one.

chesterking

chesterking

what strength are they? i am sure you can find it online. i will look. i am thinking not many people may be on the strength and make you are so may not get reply from other people actually had this one.

I'm on 300 mg tablet. It is a long narrow rectangular shape.

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
it says on this website Quetiapine - Teva UK

they should be: Pale yellow, capsule-shaped, biconvex, film-coated tablet, engraved “300” on one side and plain on the other

G

Gredge23

I'm on tevaquel any of ye ever on that? It's the generic of seroquel it's borderline orange although I'm slightly colour blind

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I take 25mg pills which are small, round and like an off-peachy colour.
It is quite common to see medications change colour depending on the brand. T
he product/medication itself shouldn't be any different, it's usually purely about which company is cheaper.

Having said that, I have 1mg Lorazepam pills for PRN.
Sometimes they're white circular pills, sometimes they're more an oval blue - and the oval blue seem to work much better.. which is odd.

G

Gredge23

I have them 1s aswell Somerset Scorpio it sounds better when ya say off peachy , I said borderline orange :)