• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

What can you do for your self

wollie

wollie

Well I have been a depressive for 12 years now and decided to do some thing for myself, now I get out of bed at a reasonable time, 9/10 o/clock have a cup of tea and a fag then breakfast usually cereal, I don't shower every day, then I go for a walk , weather permiting, if its peeing down with rain I go on u tube mainly looking for comedies, it makes a difference at least it clears my head for an hour or two.

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I think it is great you have given yourself a routine. Watching comedies is a fun thing to do. :)

OCDguy

OCDguy

My personal opinion is use routines for physical well-being (set times for sleeping, set times for eating and ideally set times for exercise etc.). Then discipline for mental well-being (sticking to the routines for the physical well-being could be a good place to start)... Hope this helps :)

F

Fairy Lucretia

ACCOUNT CLOSED
im terrible at getting put of bed
i really need to try harder

i help myself by walking my puppy ,no matter how i feel she needs exercise i love her so much x

A

aisha23

I can do anything that requires only the top half of my body, so eat, use the computer, hold something, drink myself, but anything that requires the bottom half (getting up from a lying down posision, getting dressed, kick a ball) etc, and anything that rrequires moving are 2 things I need help with