What can I put here that would make a difference

T

Tryin2gethelp

After 19 years, and several diagnosis, and a move to a curious place, I have been taken off all my meds, and now they are all scratching their collective heads wondering why I am getting worse?In the last 8 weeks I have been in ICU twice, in a coma for 4 days and begging for help. Is this the usual help we get?

Maladoi94

Maladoi94

You have to find that power, those ideas what would give you the inspiration to go on strongly determined to win! Imagine yourself after x time completely free and happy!!! With your dreams made reality! Its not a fantasy... I know it is possible because i am achieving it. And soon ill have and will do all that i wanted to do like from my childhood... What i always desired... Im not on this forum to get help... But to help you...

M

Mary26

I don't know where you live and what kind of medical care they have but do you have someone who can advocate for you? If not a family member, maybe a care manager? There may be resources you're not aware of. It may be possible to have a peer advocate for you. Maybe contact a mental health agency?