What are you thinking about right now? (mental health related)

Mayfair

Mayfair

Admin
lovely thankyou ! I used to play Bach on the piano :hug:

Do you like pipe organs? :) :O

If so and like Bach,

this is one of my favourite in my youtube all time favourites.

Especially the intro (first 2mins 20 seconds)

watch this @Zoe1 :) :)

What a beautiful organ this is, but at 35 seconds onwards, it shows the keyboards! :)

3 of them, but you can see how the pipes work. When he plays the middle one, it plays the bottom one too. The top one is high notes, and you can see how he has to dance between them,

(and of course using his feet for the huge bass horns (drools at this! :drool::drool::drool::drool::faint:)

I listen to this intro a lot. There are better organs than this in Germany, but this is the best youtube I can find with good organ AND showing playing!

you might like this zoe!

i listen and watch over and over.

Mayfair

Mayfair

Admin
thanks for supportive posts, but basically I'm still the same. Online I can write instead of talk. but basically I'm a no hoper. It's obvious. 45 and never had a proper relationship with anyone. That's not exactly normal and if dating would ring alarm bells to other person... it would me if reversed

Z

Zoe1

oh yes the Dracula music ! I had not put that together with Bach before

what is this no hoper business ? you are in your prime !
you have to like yourself for who you are
and expect other people to do so also

sounds like a cliche I know !

:grouphug:

Mayfair

Mayfair

Admin
@Zoe1

this is a better organ, and just look at the picture of it :) o_O

It's just utter beauty, and the acoustics are astounding. Every echo reverberating around all that architecture :scared: I'd love to go and hear it live.

this one broke my speakers when I tried to put it at full volume a few years ago. The Atlantic city Convention centre. In it's heyday had 33,000 pipes!! My body shudders with the bass!

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

thanks for supportive posts, but basically I'm still the same. Online I can write instead of talk. but basically I'm a no hoper. It's obvious. 45 and never had a proper relationship with anyone. That's not exactly normal and if dating would ring alarm bells to other person... it would me if reversed
nope our mayfair is not a no hoper :hug:

oh yes the Dracula music ! I had not put that together with Bach before

what is this no hoper business ? you are in your prime !
you have to like yourself for who you are
and expect other people to do so also

sounds like a cliche I know !

:grouphug:
this ^ anyone who doesnt like you for being you isnt worth your time, mayfair :hug:

Tigger's bringing you her fishie toy as a "gift" :love:

Topcat

Topcat

I’m so sick of being made to feel shit, and treated like a c**t

KarenP51

KarenP51

I'm wondering if it's just me, although I know it can't possibly be, who feels that mental health teams don't actually do anything?
I was discharged a few years ago and it didn't bother me because I wasn't getting any help anyway.

It's weird to be left in so much fucking misery and contemplating suicide yet nothing gets done.
Is it the curse of the personality disorder label?
Within 10 minutes of waking up this morning I was thinking about how i'd like to end my own life. That's something i'm supposed to live with, is it? Just need a bit more resilience?
Fuck this fucking shit.
You’re not alone. Mental health teams don’t do a thing to help their patients. I was in your boat years ago, I’d constantly have suicide on my mind. I had to over come it myself and it hurts, it’s like screaming and nobody can hear - the frustration is overwhelming. We are all here for you no matter what. Don’t do anything to harm yourself x

Topcat

Topcat

I'm so very very sick of husband asking me what's wrong, and having to repeat myself over and over and over, and for him not to recognise his part in anything or take any kind of responsibility for anything. It's been YEARS of repetition. NOTHING has changed. What does he expect? Am I suddenly just going to be happy?

T

Turnitoffandonagain

That there's a stupid myth that good-health is a reward for virtuous-living, when its more the other way round. A healthy lifestyle is a bonus reward for having good health (and good health appears to be a matter of random luck). I _loved_ getting exercise when I felt well enough to do so.

L

Lilac

Sadly they are not ok.

I have heard things aren't going well for them.

LORD VANLIFE

LORD VANLIFE

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I've painted myself in mat white emulsion , to go shopping for banana's ...